5.0 out of 5 stars Agile, light, sure and smooth.
Published 19 months ago by Scampo

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY PRODUCT!
Published 21 months ago by Eric

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY PRODUCT!, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse - Black (Accessory)
This product feels like a 5£ mouse. The premium feeling claims are insane. Its very basic and the buttons are a bit too hard to press to my tasting especially since it is a gaming mouse! And the most important thing is that it does miss some clicks occasionally. I will click but the click wont happen. It happens rarely but it does happen. I would sell this mouse for 15£ not 35£. Its a bit too small too if you have relatively big hands you wont be pleased!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive for what it is, 6 Aug. 2013
Mr. I. A. Macpherson "Macca" (Leamington Spa, Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have recently purchased a Logitech mouse for £5.99 from Amazon and apart from a small additional button on the top (presumably for a run function in games), I struggle to find any quality or performance difference with this product. It feels lightweight and cheap, and after only fairly light use the left hand button has developed a slight squeak when pressed which does not fill me with confidence for the longer term lifespan of the mouse.
I just don't see what benefit this has for a gamer over other products and would not really recommend spending this amount of money - I think you would be better served looking elsewhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low-grade, 3 Aug. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This mouse feels really cheap. The build quality appears poor, especially for such a high price for something that is simply a normal mouse, with one extra button. The idea that this is somehow a luxury, premium, gaming mouse is just fantasy. The buttons are clunky, difficult to push, and awkward to press, especially the button which make them claim the word 'gaming', which is in the middle of your palm, which isn't any help. I'd suggest that if you really are concerned enough to buy a gaming mouse, then you need to get something like the last couple of Logitech gaming mouses, where quality is pretty much guaranteed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkwardly placed in the market, 27 July 2013
G. Lewis "mgjjl" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Gaming mice have a reputation for being expensive, festooned with buttons and with outlandish styling. However, the G100s is none of those things. It is to all intents and purposes a fairly generic optical mouse with gaming pretentions. It is very responsive and quite comfortable in the hands, but it is unnervingly light, almost feeling cheap and hollow. The DPI is a fair bit higher than a generic optical mouse, but if you do a search for a mouse with 2500dpi, you might find this Zalman ZM-M300 Optical Gaming Mouse for £6 instead.

Here's the thing, its bigger brother the Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse is just £5 more on here. If you want a gaming mouse, I'd go with that one instead. However, if you just want an optical mouse, I'm sure you'll find something much cheaper on here without looking too hard.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced. Not sure how they justify the cost these days, 25 July 2013
S. Warren "ste_warren" (London) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I play Battlefield and have used this mouse after my old wireless one was not really up to the job, I have to say, I went back to my old one after 3 days. It just feels a bit cheap, and as others have said, it's also quite small, and not really ergonomic in the hand. I would not buy again, and have now given it to the Mrs for use with her laptop (though I got some brownie points for that) I would not recommend any real gamers buy this. there are other products out there that offer better function, better grip and better feel overall. Logitech has let itself down with this way too high pricing and low quality product...

2.0 out of 5 stars Adequate but over-priced, 23 July 2013
Gillian Jack (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This mouse is perfectly adequate. It's fairly comfortable and responsive. However, at £10 I'd feel it was reasonably (though not particularly competitively) priced. It's light and feels a bit cheap- certainly not like something with a £35 price tag. I'm usually a fan of Logitech products (my usual mouse is an MX518 which is great) but this is very disappointing.

If you have £35 to spend on a gaming mouse look elsewhere- there are far better ones for that money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, poor value, 22 July 2013
Mr. A. Mcgregor "Alex" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have in the past always been a fan of Logitechs products, and this mouse is actually a replacement for another Logitech mouse. I play a lot of real time strategy games, mostly the Total War or Command and Conquer series, and I have had some time to play these games with my new mouse.

The G100 is noticeably lighter and previous products I have used. It also feels slightly more accurate and responsive than other products. The trouble is that in my view, both of these plus points don't come close to justifying the £35 price tag. While it isn't a bad product, it just doesn't come anywhere near the quality I would expect for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Agile, light, sure and smooth., 10 Aug. 2013
Scampo "Steve C" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For a computer gamer, this is a low cost way to get hold of a very high quality, dependable, unpretentious yet truly cool-looking mouse. It looks good and it makes you feel good using it - it is what a gaming mouse needs to be, agile, light and sure. The main claims from Logitech are for high durability and accuracy and, although I haven't had it long enough to attest to the durability, the accuracy is superb. Regarding durability, it gives every indication of going on and on and on. It is, as are all the best gaming mice, cabled, so there is no lag or stuttering ever.

As with the many Logitech products in this household, it is extremely well made and designed. It is very comfortable in use, requiring a fingertip-type hold that works really well with my large hands; the click-buttons are spot on - not too light or too heavy and very definite in action; the scroll wheel lacks the hyper-speed scroll wheel of Logitech's top mice but works a treat with a real quality feel to it. The Teflon pads on the bottom are well stuck down and as smooth as can be, causing the mouse to glide across all the surfaces I've tried it on, like silk.

The guarantee is very good indeed at 3 years and I can attest just how good Logitech is at honouring its warranties. We have had only a very few problems over the years with their products but they have never once failed to impress in terms of politeness and helpfulness.

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth £35, 14 Aug. 2013
Sian Louise (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this for my husband who is a gamer and so a lot of what this review is based on what he has said about it -

He unplugged his very good gaming mouse to give this a go and he wasn't very happy with it.

Compared to his usual mouse this one was quite heavy for its size and didn't particularly feel like it was good quality.
His words were if he wanted to use it for something other than gaming it would be more than fine but for his gaming purposes it wasn't very good, had accuracy issues with it and the buttons didn't always actually work the way they are supposed to.

He was surprised to see the RRP on this mouse too as he definitely didn't agree it was worth £35, and said that if he had paid that amount for it he would have been unhappy and most likely would have sent it back. He said a tenner tops is what we would have paid for it.

Overall not very impressed with this even though its Logitech, almost like Logitech wanted to make a little bit more money without really putting any effort into making/designing the mouse.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap gamer mouse, 26 July 2013
David A. Nash "Nash aka Taker" (Chesterfield) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The buttons could be more sensitive, it could be wire free. But for a value mouse it holds its own however the buttons are not programmable and there's only 4. The description was a little misleading. That's why this mouse gets a three.

Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse - Black