5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cable & No problem on 4 month
I have been using this cable since I bought on September 2013, Its still working fine and never had any problem like cheap one had and it works fine with apple's updated software iOS 7.04 so I why pay more. I will recommend to my friends.
Published 7 months ago by Clark

Published 1 month ago by Amy Sanders

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and strong we originally thought and it would last ..., 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: High Quality New iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S cable charger 8 Pin Charger And Sync Dock Lead Cable For Apple Iphone 5 / Iphone 5C / Iphone 5S / Ipad Mini / Ipad 4 / Ipod Touch 5G / Nano 7G (Electronics)
Looks good and strong we originally thought and it would last longer than five seconds like previously bought but this does not even work. my partners iPhone 5 screen reads a message of it isn't basically compatible and doesn't even blip to try to work! Disposed of packaging over a week ago and would you really bother going back down post office and returning at this price. Obviously disappointed as it doesn't do what it says it does and would give it nil stars if there was a option to.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed and a waste of my money, 24 July 2014
Think all these reviews were written by the seller, cable doesn't work shows that it's charging on the screen but doesn't charge at all. Very disappointed and a waste of my money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cable & No problem on 4 month, 31 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 16 Jun 2013
Good value does the job so far and has not yet fallen apart like other cheap ones I've bought recently

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 1 Sep 2014
The connection part of the lead itself that goes into my Ipad is not strong and easily becomes loose, and doesn't work. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars no different than the pound shop wires, 26 July 2014
Paid the extra in the hope that it may last longer. Less than a month later when I write this review the wire is already broken. Disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Think twice!, 10 Feb 2014
At first this company was prompt and very helpful. Looking back at what the product describes, it doesn't charge fast, doesn't have the same logos as the picture, never a full charge due to error message appearing from anywhere from 2% to 90% charge, it just stops. I had several emails going back a forth, regarding these issues, they ask for me to remove my rating and then they would send me a new one, so I did. Over 7 working days later, no sign of new one. Emailed once again and they apologize, and said that they would send a new one within 2 working days. And yet still nothing, emailed several days later, and now all communications have gone quiet.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's just not apple, 29 July 2014
It's ok... For all of about 3 charges.. Then it breaks... And doesn't really fit in properly.. Spend the money on a proper one... I would

1.0 out of 5 stars Lightening connector fell off after first use!, 11 Aug 2014
The lightening connector fell off after first use. Awful quality. Maybe I got unlucky i don't no but I have asked for a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cables for charging I Phone, 2 Sep 2014
I bought 2 of these i-Smile branded cables back in June 2014. I use one at home and the other in my car. They charge my phone quickly and I have not encountered any problems with them. I also used them abroad on my holiday. I updated my phone to IOS 7.1.2 and they are still working. I will be purchasing another 2 for my boyfriend as his original apple charger has stopped working as mine did earlier this year. These are good quality cables and I would highly recommend them.