on 19 January 2014
The fitting of these ankle weights is poor - and I'm being kind! The securing strap which runs through the metal ring has velcrow right up to the end and is therefore difficult to undo. The strap itself folds together and to push it through the ring you have to keep smoothing it out. The ring is also a major problem. When pulling the strap through, the ring tends twist so the wide sections end up on the sides and you have to fiddle around trying to put it back in the correct position. I have really tried with these weights and have now given up and am purchasing a different brand. I will go to a sports shop to try before purchasing this time.
on 10 August 2013
I'm guessing they would work if you just walk around wearing them, however I used them whilst playing basketball and the gave me thousands of blister and then they snapped and broke after not much use
on 1 August 2013
I am pleased to say that I am completely satisfied with the purchase, and I will be recommending it to other people who are interested in this particular item.
on 26 August 2014
Do the job but they are both very, very bulky items at only 2 kg each, ridiculous. Fiddly to put on as somebody else said, mainly because of their size. I've owned other 2kg ankle weights and they were nowhere near as big.
on 18 February 2014
A bit fiddly to put on, but fine after that. Just what I needed for leg exercises with my new knee.
on 14 October 2015
I bought these to do some exercises as instructed by my physio and although they do the trick for these kind of exercises I can't imagine them being suitable for anyone wanting to use them whilst in a gym. I have very skinny ankles and they are miles too big for wrapping on firmly. The service though in sending them was very good and they arrived promptly.
on 3 February 2014
The product itself i easy to use and relatively good,
however the strap seems to deteriorate after a good amount of use.
I've worn mine for a month now and the strap has half torn off.

Even though this has happened I still think the product itself is relatively good.
on 15 January 2015
I don't EVER write comments or reviews, but with this I had to. Order was placed last night and in just over 15 hours, my item was on my ankle doing it's work. So far, so good.
on 4 October 2014
As it says on the advert, so it is!
on 9 November 2015