on 10 September 2013
My wife and children have left me, my house has been repossessed, I lost my job in the Civil Service, I have developed ricketts and sores all over my body. I've been living on Cheesy wotzits and coffee for 500hrs straight.

I frickin LOVE this game!

Masterpiece. Perfect grounds for divorce if you can't be bothered cheating. I'd highly recommend it.
33 comments|197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2014
Three years after its release I still love playing this epic and most durable game on my ageing 360. I just wish i didn't need to sleep, or work, then i could just play skyrim the whole time and wouldn't need the fast travel option. Of course now with the DLC long since available online there's no real need to purchase Legendary Edition if you already own a standard copy but its a nice and affordable indulgence if you're fan like me and I feel, once the 360 ails and dies, that my copy will remain on the shelf like an old much beloved book for decades to come. Tops marks for the game and all the DLC including the totally pointless yet utterly addictive Skyrim equivalent to Grand Designs, where u build your own home. You get a nice little sticker in the box too.
on 3 August 2013
thoroughly beats my old original version, i've encountered no glitches so far and the loading times are much quicker and smoother
on 20 September 2015
Amazing game, I bought it when it first came out and to this day I still play it, it takes the top spot for my favourite game of all time, I had heard the dlc was fantastic and decided to check it out, instead of paying £30+ for the dlc I bought the legendary edition for £17 and boy was it worth it, hearth fire and dawnguard are brilliant and can consume so much free time, dragonborn is als very good but it is very short and has potential to be so much more but nevertheless an excellent way of spending a couple of hours, all round a fantastic bargain I would recommend to any fans of elder scrolls, fanatasy, RPGs and brilliant story telling.
on 28 August 2013
I bought this for my son for his birthday and he is now totally absorbed. Left to his own devices he would play it all day long without a break.

Delivered in good time for his birthday and worked straight out of the box. The content doesn't appear to be an 18 and the original game's 15 rating is probably more appropriate.
on 9 December 2013
Good price and all in working order. Includes all the DLCs and map etc. That's all I really wanted! Kudos
on 13 July 2014
The legendary edition of elder scrolls skyrim has 3 free DLC packs plus a difference in script, as there's more variety in what a NPC says. Two disks one for installation of the files and the DLC. The other is the game itself. Great for anyone who enjoys DLC packs and get a feeling of their money's worth.
on 5 October 2015
This game is by far the best I have ever played. I waited a long time before deciding to take the leap into Skyrim and all I can say is I wish I had done so sooner. My only complaint is in line with many other players regarding the random deaths of NPC's with the Dawnguard additional content. I woulc advise any first time players to refrain from installing that specific expansion until you have a hang of what it going on. You don't want to have to start all over following after hours of gameplay after finding the dead stablemaster of Whiterun lying in his garden...
on 26 November 2015
One of the Best Bethesda titles. i was never into this sort of Genre of game even the fantasy aspect was off putting. But putting it off and off then borrowing from a friend on a whim i never turned back. Now that i own The Game of the year editions of Fallout 3 & New Vegas i think its time to add this one to the collection. Buy this game now!!! You will get more than your money's worth i promise. One more thing, Imperial or Stormcloak? ;)
on 22 September 2014
Now, Fyi, I love skyrim. I'd played every ounce of it on the PS3 and thought (as its official, I'm on the Xbox now) that I'd buy it for the Xbox along with the prima legendary edition game guide. The thieves guild the main quest, even Fus Ro Dah'ing a giant across the greenlands of Skyrim is awesome. So why 4 stars? Why not 5? Well it's because Skyrim is so cold it made my game freeze too.

I played it for 3 hours last night. And from entering new areas it frozen. 7. Flaming. Times. Incredibly buggy in comparison to the PS3 version the only thing that makes up for it is... Well, it's elder scrolls mate!

Peace and love and consider fixing these Bethseda,
Ryan. P.s I'm slightly let down :(