5.0 out of 5 stars Bury me in the Windhelm Valleys.
My wife and children have left me, my house has been repossessed, I lost my job in the Civil Service, I have developed ricketts and sores all over my body. I've been living on Cheesy wotzits and coffee for 500hrs straight.

I frickin LOVE this game!

Masterpiece. Perfect grounds for divorce if you can't be bothered cheating. I'd highly recommend it.
Published 18 months ago by Gavin

3.0 out of 5 stars lags to much
Good game but too laggy so had to stop playing
Published 2 months ago by richard

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
An absolutely fantastic RPG that is second to non. If you love a long challenging game, then this is the game for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I asked for, 9 Dec. 2013
Good price and all in working order. Includes all the DLCs and map etc. That's all I really wanted! Kudos

5.0 out of 5 stars This game hasn't left my X-Box, 27 Nov. 2014
K. Strong - See all my reviews
Bethesda are a company who know what their audience want and never fail to deliver. They have a great history, and the Elder Scroll games are part of that mythos. Skyrim, just like it's predecessors is vast and epic. This is the peak of console RPG games and is really immersive.

In other games theres been some aspect of having to grind to get your stats up. In Skyrim this happens so naturally over the course of the game that there is no hinderance to game play. With over 200 randomly generated missions in addition to the main plot you have a lot of gameplay for not a lot of money,

It testament to its longevity that this game has not been removed from my X-Box since i pressed "close" on the disc tray, and I've still barely played the meat and bones of the main story line. (Just who are these mystical grey beards everyone talks about??)

5.0 out of 5 stars A legendary game, 13 Aug. 2014
Three years after its release I still love playing this epic and most durable game on my ageing 360. I just wish i didn't need to sleep, or work, then i could just play skyrim the whole time and wouldn't need the fast travel option. Of course now with the DLC long since available online there's no real need to purchase Legendary Edition if you already own a standard copy but its a nice and affordable indulgence if you're fan like me and I feel, once the 360 ails and dies, that my copy will remain on the shelf like an old much beloved book for decades to come. Tops marks for the game and all the DLC including the totally pointless yet utterly addictive Skyrim equivalent to Grand Designs, where u build your own home. You get a nice little sticker in the box too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bethesda are getting good at this!, 15 Oct. 2014
Mr. A. Guy (UK) - See all my reviews
This has to be the best RPG I have played, the graphics are beautiful, they really bring the vastness of the world to life and there is simply so much to do. There is so much creativity that has gone into this game and the way dragons have been brought in is simply amazing, very realistic.
One might argue that the Smithing, Enchanting and Potion making is a little over complex - but hey, some people like to spend hours gathering materials and trying stuff out.
So the only minor niggle is that it still crashes from time to time - save often.
Overall though, there is so much in this for your money, the only risk is if you are in a relationship, this is definitely an XBox-widow-maker.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Ice Wraith Game., 22 Sept. 2014
Now, Fyi, I love skyrim. I'd played every ounce of it on the PS3 and thought (as its official, I'm on the Xbox now) that I'd buy it for the Xbox along with the prima legendary edition game guide. The thieves guild the main quest, even Fus Ro Dah'ing a giant across the greenlands of Skyrim is awesome. So why 4 stars? Why not 5? Well it's because Skyrim is so cold it made my game freeze too.

I played it for 3 hours last night. And from entering new areas it frozen. 7. Flaming. Times. Incredibly buggy in comparison to the PS3 version the only thing that makes up for it is... Well, it's elder scrolls mate!

Peace and love and consider fixing these Bethseda,
Ryan. P.s I'm slightly let down :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bundle, 4 Aug. 2013
This saves you having to download the three dlc packages, which is handy if you have slow internet, like me. Also the map included is really detailed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 16 July 2014
I originally got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim back when it was first released in 2011. Like many other gamers, I played basically non-stop for months, but multiplayer with my friends took over and I never got to finish it.
So a few weeks ago I saw this and thought it was great value for money and decided to pick it up, and it is one the best game purchases I've made. The free DLCs provide hours more fun, and the main game itself is has been tweaked and tuned since I last played, supplying hours of adventure for the player. For lovers of RPGs and Bethesda games like Fallout, it's definitely a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, better game., 23 Sept. 2014
I bought this simply for the expansion packs. I've had the original skyrim since release date however never bought the DLC's - it's cheaper to buy this than it is to buy all the DLC's seperately.

Skyrim itself though - one of my favourite games, huge map, so many quests, so many different styles of characters, weapons etc. Hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay. At this price it's definitely worth a buy! There are a few glitches that can be irritating / game crashes (so save often) but with a game this huge that's to be expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox game, 9 Aug. 2013
My son wanted it for his xbox, he's been playing on it non stop and is really enjoying it. Excellent

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Xbox 360)