on 6 May 2014
Not much to say, put batteries in and it never turned on. It was so cheap that it's not worth returning it so I detached the fluffy toy and threw it to my cat who started playing with it. Unfortunately I had to take it off him almost immediately as whole bits of fluff were coming off and he risked to swallow them. Basically it all went into the bin within minutes of receiving it. I've never seen something of such a bad quality, even cheaper stuff. The worst of the worse.
on 10 January 2014
The price difference buying it here on Amazon compared to a lot of other sites is quite significant. I however bought this for my cat and not a child. She isn't too sure what to make of it but has kept her amused for a while which has impacted more than most toys!

It works better on flat surfaces that are smooth, only uses two batteries and it quite sturdy so can take quite a bit of battering around.
on 9 December 2013
The quality is okayish - it's cheap, but does the jobs. My cats didn't like it at first, but they are curious of it now. If it roles towards some furniture it can be stuck there for a while rolling into it so I often end up moving it. We don't use it very often.
on 22 February 2014
It's ok. My three year old twins love it but the batteries constantly fall out which leaves a frustrated mummy. It also says it's waterproof (i think that's what it was trying to state in the badly translated English on the box) but i wouldn't risk trying it
on 7 February 2014
This worked for approximately 30 seconds after which one of the soldered wires in the mechanism became detached. It has been sitting on the shelf since Christmas waiting for someone to attempt a repair. Advice to anyone wanting one - don't bother!
on 28 August 2014
don't buy this it's very poor quality and hardly moves. the batteries dislodge from their housing when in use and you have to open it to fix them
on 5 January 2015
Great toy and worth the money.