on 13 February 2014
While the sound quality on these is quite good (although the bass isn't as deep as I would like) as soon as you put them on they start creaking and squeaking against your skin due to the faux leather finish on the cups. You have to keep quite still to avoid noise - it's really a poor design choice at this price. Also they make my ears sweaty, I can imagine this being a nightmare in hot weather. And you will never forget you are wearing them, I guarantee, they are way too bulky. I am usually relieved to take them off!
on 16 April 2016
The notification for battery status could be much more accessible via system tray. It does have a tendency to disconnect from the USB dongle mid conversation (the connection light starts flashing whilst it recovers) and it doesn't like it when you disconnect the USB lead to go wireless mid conversation either. I think given the pedigree, these issues shouldn't really exist but given the fact I purchased it with a very heavy discount, they can be somewhat forgiven as a result of the lower price. However, had I paid full, then would be sending back for a refund. I use these for work for VoIP mainly and they are comfortable to wear for long periods (6 hours plus).
on 7 November 2015
After owning this for about a year, I can confidently write a review on this headphone. The sound quality and comfort of this headphone is quite good for its price. The wireless feature is also good and the programmable buttons can be customised for 'Push to Talk' functions like Teamspeak. However, the biggest downside of this headphones is that it suffers from repeated disconnection with the transmitter. A search on Google will show that many other users of this headphones have also encountered this problem, which to this date Logitech has yet to conclusively solve. Hence, I would advise against buying this. The repeated disconnections are very annoying.
on 9 February 2016
Works perfectly but i do wish they had the software for the Mac too so i could use the 7.1surround sound for working on the mac edit suits at college, overall it was money well spent if you ask me :)
on 27 April 2015
Its ok, when it works you are walking around the house, standing up, moving around your room not worried about wires. However its wireless, I have super good internet and perfect fibre / no inteferences but a lot of the time it would never connect or would disconnect or we make my voice "sound like a robot" in teamspeak. If it doesnt have perfect connection it will have static that you can audibly hear through your music or just sound faint, which is random, sometimes it doesnt some times it does, then boom 15 minutes of trying to reset it.

When it worked it was amazing, but for £70 it was to inconsisten for me so I returned it
on 19 January 2016
The headset is half decent... It's nothing mind blowing but it was okay, the issue came fairly soon when it just turned off, I didn't think much of it I just assumed it was a one off because it lost connection or something, well fast forward about a week and the headset no longer stays on for more than 10 or so minutes at a time. That is however unless it is plugged in to charge, my wireless headset which I specifically bought because it was wireless is now wired. It's a joke. The issue also being that I can't replace it because I can't be without a headset whilst this one is sent off to be repaired by Amazon. So disappointed with this
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2015
Owned two of these in a row, and whilst the sound quality is wonderful, the construction is pitiful - the battery life (both it's actual charge capacity and the length of time before the battery literally -dies- and can never be charged again) is pathetic, The wireless constantly finds itself being interrupted by interference on the same frequency (great decision to have this thing work on the worlds most popular radio frequency for wireless routers there Logitech)
The software that runs it never gives an accurate forecast of its battery-life, and oh yes - the speakers inside the headphones are prone to just randomly not working.
on 2 January 2014
Is simply fantastic.

Very comfortable with great audio quality on both speakers and microphone.
My computer is very loud and this microphone does a great job of canceling out the noise.

The range on the wireless allows me to move all around the house while speaking to people or listening to music.
The battery life is nice and long, more than enough for a gaming session. With the right drivers, the headset will give you a beep when the battery is at 20%.

Would, and do recommend.

The only downside is it can sometimes be a little more difficult than you'd expect to turn off.
on 24 August 2015
I'm a PC gamer so to me, sitting at the desk with a headset on requires a few things.
Firstly they need to be comfortable which I got to say that these are. I've got common size ears but I often find that wearing a headset for a while will start to cause an ache. The padding on each ear cup almost totally eliminates your ears pressing up against the speaker shield inside and they're pretty comfortable to wear all day.
Secondly the sound quality needs to be good. You'd want to install the software for these for a few reasons. One being the sound settings. Everyone will tell you to reduce the bass as it's a little OTT. Now I enjoy bass to a level where if I'm playing a game or watching a movie and something explodes then I don't want it to sound like a gnats fart in a tin can. I want it to sound believable and feel it too (via vibrations) However without reducing the bass level you will get terrible distortions. Once corrected it'll sound perfect.
The difference between the 5.1 and 7.1 is very noticeable but personally I prefer it's 5.1.
Thirdly is the fact it's wireless. Nearly everything I own is wireless because of cats and a child and the range on them is quite fair. Battery life as brand new will last you somewhere between 7 - 10 hours. For me they now last around 6 hours tops due to heavy every day use.

Be warned though that the software for the headset is buggy hence why the model is discontinued in most places. While wireless you'll have a random cut out. If the headset is plugged in and you remove the cable to go wireless then there's around a 20% chance that none of the keys on the headset will respond. You need to reset the headset to get it working again.

Overall it's a solid piece and deserves a 4 not a 5 due to it's buggy software.
on 3 February 2014
What can be faulted. Excellent when using Skype, playing games and very good when listening to MP3's. Not on par when listening to music from vinyl/CD for that I use my trusty Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II, but maybe I'm just being picky as I'm not really comparing apples with apples. The big plus for me was the freedom to move around the house/garden offered by these, especially whilst using Skype, and, when things get a bit tense when gaming just change the voice Avatar (Ii prefer the last option - chipmunk) and just say something like " Ermm - what's up doc" - cracks everyone up and gets a bit of a laugh