on 28 October 2013
Just what I need and the price is right

No bounce and fits perfectly

This is the third pair of shock absorber bras I own, highly reconmend them, good quality and value for money

Bought another brand the other day and its just like wearing a normal bra which I am now using it for.
on 31 January 2014
I am a 32f, I found this bra a good fit, very supportive, hardly any movement and comfortable to wear, I would highly recommend!
on 3 August 2013
It arrived quickly and really pleased with it.
Worth the money and fits and supports really well during exercise.
Definitely a good buy.
on 6 October 2013
I decided to buy this product as I love shock absorber. having a large bust and being a horse rider, I need proper support! although not quite as nice as the other shock absorber, I liked the straps which are nicer in the summer. still good support.
on 19 October 2013
This item does exactly what it says. Feels great, and makes running much more comfortable than other sports bras I have tried.
on 31 March 2014
I brought this a few weeks ago and could not be more pleased with it. It keeps everything in and supported, great for running and doesn't flatten your boobs!!!
on 16 December 2013
Very good quality as expected from Shock Absorber. Th bra is comfortable and provides great support for us well endowed ladies, price was good too.
on 4 January 2014
Very happy with this bra, normally use shock absorber bra's and this one doesn't disappoint. Straps tiny bit loose or it would have had 5 stars.
on 26 September 2015
I have been running for 30 years and completed 2 London marathons and numerous half marathon and10k races. This is one of the best running bra I have ever bought. I have had Enell, Berlie, Panache, among many others. This bra is very comfortable and you can use it without a t-shirt in very hot weather. I am a 36FF and my breast stay in place and none of these bouncing about, no movement no nothing. I leave in Greece and have to run in extreme temperatures and rough terrain and with a lot of men watching your every move so it is important not to give them the opportunity to look. I will be buying another one but a smaller size as I have lost some weight.
on 15 February 2015
Running when you have large boobs can be
(a) painful
(b) unsightly
Let be honest - it's bordering on hazardous! Well.. Once this thing is on - you'll wonder where they've gone! No over spill of scary bulges in places you've never had bulges! It just holds it all flat! No rubbing, no sore bits! Just good support and a very flat chested effect! Your partner will hate it but you will never need a different sports bra.. It's simply FAB! And the straps never come off the shoulder! I can't praise it enough.. Buy one.. Buy one now!!!!