5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
I bought these to use at my sons wedding. They are good quality and am really pleased with them and a good price.
Published 10 months ago by jean burgess

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Waited ages to get goods, when arrived just in a plastic bag and Jiffy bag. End of one scoop missing and when I went to wash them a whole chunk came away on one side of a scoop leaving a dangerous jagged edge.
Published 12 months ago by Buyer from Kent

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: 5 Pcs 5oz Stainless Steel Ice Cream Sweet Food Wedding Buffet Candy Bar Scoops (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Sep 2013
These are perfect for the job that I need them for, will get lots of used and will definitely come back again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 3 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THESE, 13 Aug 2013
Waste of time came with stickers on couldn't get off so just wasted our money plus they were dented and the Jiffy bag was split

4.0 out of 5 stars scoop, 20 Jun 2014
There good quality scoop for the price, the only thing I would say 7s the picture on add was scoops and tongs
and I assumed thats wot I was buying totaly my faltnin a hurry and didnt reed properly but thrre fine and il use them all

5.0 out of 5 stars stainless sweet tongs and scoops, 18 Jun 2014
Great value great product fast despatch cannot fault seller in any way , these are small but perfect for
sweet table at wedding.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet scoop, 26 May 2014
Yes I order these for my wedding, they came quickly, but they were a lot bigger than I expected , I was looking for something half that size, but that was my fault. But if your looking for a large scoop. Then order these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scoops, 4 Mar 2014
Great little scoops that have so many uses. I bought originally for sweets and then used one for filling lavender bags and another for dried foods such as lentils, soup mix etc. Would recommend and consider these good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressive value for money, 23 Jan 2014
I was slightly concerned about what quality they might be considering how cheap this item was - but was really impressed with them. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweets, 9 Jan 2014
I bought these for my grandchildren to use when they come to my house I have a few jars with sweets in them and have bought small paper bags so now they can weigh there own great we all love them