4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet bonus to the series
"I want every piece of you. Even the stuff I missed without even knowing I was missing it..."

I finally got a chance to read Until Fountain Bridge after having it sit on my kindle for so long. And it was perfect for Ellie and Adam, we had pretty much read about their relationship during On Dublin Street so I think a full book on their own may have been too much...
Published 7 months ago by Ava & Brianna @ Biblio Belles

3.0 out of 5 stars Bea
I do not know what to make of this author. All her books are of a similar nature and a bit repetitive
Published 10 months ago by Bea

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved :), 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
Being a novella, i wasnt sure if i would enjoy this as much as the previous two books as I didnt think it would be long enough to get into, but yet again Samantha Young did a fantastic job!!!. The writing was beautiful and told Ellie and Adams story perfectly. Very heartwarming and it was nice to catch glimpses of Brayden throughout!!. Well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars until fountain bridge, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
it was a great end to the series tied up a few loose ends will look forward to more of this authors books

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book, 22 Jun 2013
michaela p (worksop nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I did enjoy this mini book of the Dublin street series. although it ended on 84 percent I enjoyed reading ellie version of how she felt about adam and the crap he put her through! well worth a read

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I was a nice read to see how ellie and adam started off from the beginning.

But I still love the Down Dublin Street because I love Braden and Joss' s story which I have read three times

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I loved story,& diaries really sweet the struggle ellie & Adam had to admit to there feelings for one another worrying wot Braden bellies brother would think didn't want to lose friendship of Braden & ellie i wished book would of been longer I've read all series so far amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and moving truly romantic, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I don't know how Samantha young does it she takes a simple idea telling how two people met and makes it unforgettable, absolutely loved the characters in London road and its really nice to get the background story to Ellie and Adam and the small snippets relating to Joss and how its all intertwined. I was laughing, crying but so in love read this touching story made it seem so real. Made the emotions if the notebook pale on comparison. Beautiful and moving so loaded they got their happy ever after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin Samantha Young, 20 Jun 2013
Ahhhhh really loved it.
Loved the way it was written through Ellie's diary.

Didn't think I could love them anymore than I do already.

Especially Braden... And Adam of course.

Lovin Scotland.

Lovin ' bugger and arse'

Can't wait for more...

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing !!!!!, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the first two books I was really looking forward to El and Adams story I was so disappointed it took you no further and really just went over how they began their relationship also it was so short and left a very unfinished feeling . sorry the writing and story telling was good but it needed to take their relationship and the family story further

3.0 out of 5 stars NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THE FIRST IN THE SERIES...SORRY SAMANTHA :-/, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
Really something missing in this one...and I'm not sure what it is. I was highly impressed with Samantha's first book in this series, On Dublin Street,...her 2nd, Down London Road, not so much, and this one even less so. I'm not sure if it was the style of writing or the setting...looking through boxes of diaries...that didn't work, but something definitely missed the mark, I'm sorry to say. I just didn't believe in the characters or their relationship. There was no spark and Ellie, who I liked in the 1st book, lost some of her depth, when it should have been that she gained some, as it was essentially about her? I don't want this to put off this talented young writer, who proved without a doubt with On Dublin Street, that she has what it takes to be a fab contemporary romance writer. I don't know what magic formula she used for On Dublin Street, but she needs to revert back to it. Perhaps it would have been better left alone as one book, and a completely new story and set of characters would be a better idea?...sometimes a series doesn't always work, as it can end up feeling strung out for the sake of it, and I think this has unfortunately happened here.

3.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
Liked it very much I wish it was a bit longer of a story I wanted to know more what happens next

Until Fountain Bridge