on 18 October 2013
I was expecting this to be about Ellie and Adam getting together at last but it is about her journals and how she felt during the years prior to their romance. My mistake in not reading the product description properly.
on 14 February 2014
This is the story of Ellie and Adam. It was quite short but gave you an insight into how Ellie felt about Adam right in the beginning. Written by a series of flashbacks was interesting.
on 21 June 2013
I don't know how Samantha young does it she takes a simple idea telling how two people met and makes it unforgettable, absolutely loved the characters in London road and its really nice to get the background story to Ellie and Adam and the small snippets relating to Joss and how its all intertwined. I was laughing, crying but so in love read this touching story made it seem so real. Made the emotions if the notebook pale on comparison. Beautiful and moving so loaded they got their happy ever after.
on 23 June 2013
I really liked reading Ellie's and Adam's story. It was short but then it's a novella and its described as such! I love Samantha's style of writing. Once again I was hooked from the start. I think this was different in that you knew the outcome and the fact that Ellie had had a brain tumour but thankfully this book was more about their relationship rather than what had already been described in the other books. If you love Samantha Young's writing you'll love this!!
on 14 June 2015
Like so many other readers I love the ODS series and although we got a little glimpse of Ellie's and Adam's romance it was good to read the full story in this novella. Using Ellie's diaries as a background to the story was a clever touch.

Have just read Hero, Samantha's new stand alone novel, which was great, full of the author's usual emotion and uniqueness, but can't wait to catch up with the ODS gang again soon.
on 8 August 2013
This short story was very good. Following Ellie and Adams story. Ellie had been in love with adam her brothers best friend since she can remember. This story follows Ellie's journals of her side of their courtship over the years and Adam gets to see how much Ellie loved and hurt over that time.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all 3 of Samantha Youngs books in the Dublin street saga and look forward to the next one!
on 28 October 2013
As soon as is picked up this novella I couldn't stop reading it until I had reached the end. It's wonderfully written and it made me laugh, cry and feel all warm and fuzzy inside (plus it was pretty hot) and that's all you really want from a good story isn't it? I haven't enjoyed a book this much since I read On Dublin Street (also written by Samantha Young) and that's definitely saying something!
on 27 August 2015
It's been a while since I've read any Samantha Young and I'm way behind in this series ( I trying to catch up )
I had forgotten just how much I love Sam's writing and the characters she creates. I loved seeing Ellie and Adam's relationship through the thoughts of Ellie in her diaries and how long and deeply she loved him long before he realised. Beautiful novella - on to the next instalment
on 22 June 2013
Being a novella, i wasnt sure if i would enjoy this as much as the previous two books as I didnt think it would be long enough to get into, but yet again Samantha Young did a fantastic job!!!. The writing was beautiful and told Ellie and Adams story perfectly. Very heartwarming and it was nice to catch glimpses of Brayden throughout!!. Well worth a read.
on 26 June 2013
If you liked On Dublin Street I doubt you'll be disappointed in this.

I loved Ellie as a character, but always felt there was more to Adam. This ties things up nicely and is a great novella that gives us and insight into them, their history and the path of their relationship.

A great short addition that I recommend.