4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet bonus to the series
"I want every piece of you. Even the stuff I missed without even knowing I was missing it..."

Published 6 months ago by Ava & Brianna @ Biblio Belles

3.0 out of 5 stars Bea
I do not know what to make of this author. All her books are of a similar nature and a bit repetitive
Published 9 months ago by Bea

4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet bonus to the series, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)

I finally got a chance to read Until Fountain Bridge after having it sit on my kindle for so long. And it was perfect for Ellie and Adam, we had pretty much read about their relationship during On Dublin Street so I think a full book on their own may have been too much and they would have had to endure some unnecessary angst therefore, a novella with flashbacks to some of their key moments was ideal.

I liked the way in which the story was structured; Ellie and Adam were packing up and came across some of Ellie's old diaries, it was through them the trip to memory lane began. It was clear Ellie always had feelings for Adam, even when she was an awkward teen and Adam was a cool uni student. Adam's feelings were a little harder to decipher and the age gap was worse on his end, pair that with Ellie being the sister of Adam's best friend and it made a recipe for disaster.

I loved the build up of their relationship and the intimate moments they shared, only for Adam to push Ellie away again. I was frustrated at times so I can only imagine how poor Ellie felt. The game of cat and mouse came to a head when Ellie was rushed to hospital (this was covered in ODS) I teared up in this book just as much as I did when I read it through Joss' POV. But it was the catalyst Adam needed to man up and be by Ellie's side.

This was a great addition to the series, I was always fond of Ellie but I think this novella made me fall a little bit more for Adam too. As always, Samantha Young's writing is great. There is so much detail in a small amount of pages. And also the story was kept very real, Ellie and Adam and their reactions were real, it wasn't all hearts and flowers just like real life too.

Until Fountain Bridge is best read after On Dublin Street but can be read after any of the others in the series too as it is a great companion story to make us love Ellie and Adam that little bit more. ~Ava

4.0 out of 5 stars Adam & Ellie's story, 20 Jun 2013
Reviewer - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I received this Novella for free when I pre-ordered Down London Road by the author.

I was a bit disappointed in 'On Dublin Street' that Ellie and Adam got together in that story as I wanted them to have their own book but this short story makes up for the lack of their own book and it's well written and is nice to read about their back story.

The story starts with Ellie showing Adam her diaries she has kept for all the time she has been in love with him! As he reads through them he learns how his actions had effected her but we learn how he was also feeling at the time. He was in love with Ellie but he always tried to deny his feelings because she was his best friends younger sister and he felt like he had to respect that and deny how he felt.

I like the style Samantha Young used to tell their story and it doesn't feel like she is repeating much from what we read in Dublin Street. Ellie's diaries also feature what she thought of Braden and Jocelyn so fans of the pair will be happy to get another insight into their love story.

I was happy to receive the book for free. I'm not sure I would have paid this price to read it, it seems a tad expensive but if you are a fan of Ellie and Adam, it's a must read.

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a quick, sweet, steamy read., 31 May 2014
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
As a fan of On Dublin Street is this a must read! I have finally read Until Fountain Bridge after wanting to read it for so long. I can tell you it didn't disappoint.

The short story is based on the book On Dublin Street. It's the story of Ellie and Adam. They're playing an important supporting role in the book On Dublin Street. Elli is the half-sister of Braden and has inherited a lot of money by her father. She is a hopeless romantic, honest, friendly, outgoing and sometimes a bit too naive. The story is described in flashbacks that are presented in diary form. Ellis tells us for how long she has been into Adam and how much she suffers.

Adam is the best friend of Braden. They have known each other all their lives, and Adam has found not only his second family in Braden, Adam ows him that he is a successfull architect and can live a wealthy lifestyle. Therefore, he tries to see Elli only as his little sister.

It was nice to read the story from Ellis point of view. Not only Ellis and Adams also Braden and Joss. This short story is really a great addition if you read On Dublin Street and want a little bit to revel in the story. Samantha has managed to captivate me and I can't wait to read more of her books.

I loved the concept of Adam reading Ellie's diary entries detailing her feelings for him, all from the tender age of 14 to her present age. This was a quick, sweet, steamy read.

5.0 out of 5 stars romantic, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
Great read, keeps you wanting to read till the end, I like the story enjoying a lot of books by this author at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
Amazing read, you need to read the full collection to appreciate the story. Hope she brings out another one to add to the collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting read., 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
This is the story of Ellie and Adam. It was quite short but gave you an insight into how Ellie felt about Adam right in the beginning. Written by a series of flashbacks was interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow a must read, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
This was one of the best bloke I Have read . You will want to read the other two I highly recommend you do

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jan 2014
Mrs. L. West (Fife) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
really good read,always looking for a spare minute to sit down and read some more, look forward to reading next installment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
Again I wanted Samantha Young to do more books about the characters and as ever was not disappointed.

I was a brilliant read and could not put down until I had read the book and then I went back a few days later to read it again to make sure I hadn't missed anything!!

Looking forward to the new release in June 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Approach, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Until Fountain Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I loved the way this was written. It would have been hard to tell Ellie and Adam;s story any other way, as those who've read the Dublin Street and London Road books would have been bored. To tell it in retrospect through diary entries was a breath of fresh air and made me really feel part of their lives.

Until Fountain Bridge