5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Fab and yay no cliff hanger ending!! The next book is about someone else hopefully Brandon (yummy) or Jackson (yummy) or allie or all three!!!!!!! Yipee! Loved sexy tattooed Luke hot hot hot think I might have to tour all my local tattoo shops see if I can find myself one of them!!! Great read good story hot sex everything you need can't wait for under my skin
Published 24 months ago by Jo bo

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok....
I thought about quitting this book early on, I let out a few audible groans at Emma's clumsiness, why do girls have to be literally falling over themselves when they see a hot guy? Anyway I stuck with it, not a bad story, funny in parts, worth a wee read if your between books.......
Published 24 months ago by ELLEN

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok...., 11 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
ABSOLUTELY loved this book, cannot wait for the next one it to come out. I loved the authors style of writing. Very funny yet very very sexy. This book now officially contains my favourite 'clench your thighs together' moment ever ;0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Would give more than 5 stars if I could!!, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book so much. I'm not going to get into the plot, but will say I LOL'D so much at times that I was getting a few stares from the family. It is smoking HOT, I loved Luke & Emma and I seriously CANNOT wait for the next book! Can't wait to see what happens with Brandon, Jackson & allie, and I want books on Emma's brother & sister too! So if you like a book with hot guys, lot of hot sex scenes, a good few giggles & a bit of a tear jerker this book will soooooooooooo not disappoint you! First book I have read from this author & she is at the top of my 'can't wait for their next book list' x

4.0 out of 5 stars Dangers of tattoo parlours., 18 July 2014
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
Not much plot, but really fun and lively telling. The main action is squished into the last little bit of the book, talk about a slow burning plot! The characters are likeable, particularly Emma's family. The main male character starts off as a bit of a twit, however, he pulls his head out of his bum and becomes very sweet, as the story progresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine romance, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved it. So believable and such an easy read.
Luke the alpha male came across a bit possessive at first but he was in love and he wasn't that bad just watching out for his girl.
Em was so funny at times and easy going. She went with the flow and I don't think she lost her independence.
The interaction between all of the characters was constant with the everyday things normal people do which just added to story.
The love between Luke and Em was hot and constant making this quite a sexy story in parts lol.
Under My Skin (Skin Deep #2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little uncomfortable in parts, 19 April 2014
**Minor Spoiler**
I really enjoyed this book, and read it in one sitting. My problem with it, hence 4 stars not 5, is the voyeurism part. I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think it was in the right context. Luke was supposedly quite jealous (okay so he and Jackson had an understanding, but would you want your best friend watching), plus they'd only just got together and his line was all about getting Emma to trust him after her having a domineering boyfriend, so that was quite a big risk to take. However,maybe it was to prove how much she trusted him - it just made me feel a little uncomfortable and want to skip through it. Also sometimes Luke came across as a little overbearing rather than intensely in love and didn't always endear me to his character. I loved the writing style and thought that all the other characters were funny, especially Emma's mum. Definitely recommend this book and looking forward to the follow up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Asinine, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
This book is so badly written I would recommend it be avoided even if it's given away for free!
Asinine behavior, ludicrous situations & a disturbingly dominant (not in a good way) male lead character.
A real disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin deep, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
Loved it loved it loved it doug is so funny so is the caracters in this book so glad of the happy ending xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin Deep, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
Lucas and Emma were Hot! loved the good girl and the tattooed bad boy together, his pursuit of her was sweet, loved how the storyline was different from other romance books and it gave a real feel of family love, Emma's siblings were hilarious and I loved the secondary characters Brandon, Jackson and Allie, scenes between Lucas and Emma were hot with Lucas showing how skilled he was in the alpha male department lol. Drama, suspense and heartache entails making this a fun read, definitely recommended!

Skin Deep