5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing layered story
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. R. L. Dove

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite interesting
Thought this would be an interesting read.
It's easy to read and parts of the story line left you wanting to know what happens next
Published 14 months ago by Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing layered story, 27 April 2013
Mrs. R. L. Dove (wakefield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret in Defiance: A Coming of Age Supernatural Thriller (Kindle Edition)
Easiest five star review I have given. I have read Jeff Bennington's work before and I am a great fan of his work, and this collaboration with Patrick Boussum is a brilliant novel. It reminds me of a Stephen King novel in its layering of the story, and the supernatural and very human elements knit together as the tale progresses. It is a gripping read and I look forward reading the next pieces of work from these two talented writers.

5.0 out of 5 stars The secret of defiance, 22 Oct 2013
This is a really good read the story is very believable and the characters you come to love. The finally is exciting edge of hour seat stuff. Once you start you won't be able to put it down till the end. I would love to read more like this

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite interesting, 21 Aug 2013
Thought this would be an interesting read.