on 8 October 2014
Deb Graham is right.....cruising can become addictive, so this book speaks from experience on how to make the most of this fantastic choice of holiday.
Great ideas and tips on choosing the right cabin, saving money and getting around once in port, plus witty stories of the origin of where the knowledge has come from!
Highly recommended to prepare you for getting the most from your holiday.
on 3 June 2015
This really has to be one of the dumbest books I've ever read. In one of the chapters it suggests ordering all the appetisers in one sitting and mixing both main courses together. It also recommends taking one's sunglasses on holiday and an air freshener, as well, as to use public toilets for, well, you know! After five minutes, I requested a return to which Amazon happily obliged. They refunded the money and said there was no need to return the book! Says it all!!
on 13 January 2014
Excellent advice from a veteran cruise traveller. I've taken several cruises over the past 23 years and the industry has greatly changed.
Deb Graham has written an entertaining account of her experiences aboard the many cruises she, her friends and family have taken.
As this is a Kindle copy, I keep "highlighting" the many funny bits and pieces that I want to remember.
Thank your Deb Graham !!!!
on 30 August 2014
Found the book very interesting and could not put it down
on 29 April 2014
I rally enjoyed this book, very informative without being boring, very funny in parts, I'm going on my second cruise this May wished I had discovered this book sooner.
on 18 September 2015
Very informative and amusing! An easy book to read full of great advice. Sure there are some things I already knew, but there were others I didn't and some very good tips! If you are taking a cruise especially if it is your first time, this is a very valuable book to read PRIOR to your trip!
on 11 April 2016
Excellent - lots of worthwhile information. I think it's the best of the cruise guides!
Well done, looking forward to reading the next one
on 11 December 2015
We are going on our first cruise in January and have the advice in this book has proved to be invaluable
on 22 June 2015
Enjoy it worth buying for future trips.
Good for first time cruise traveling.
on 16 December 2015
Nothing in here for anyone who has cruised before but an okay read for newbies.