Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 3 December 2015
I love Shaun T. His moves are amazing. But the quality of DVD is very very poor. The image is unclear and sound not good.
on 1 February 2016
Only just started using this and can feel it working after the first workout...lets see how it goes following the guide
on 9 December 2012
It took a while to come from the USA but made it in good time. The only down thing I would say about this it is made so that it won't work on your average dvd recorder or pc unless you can get your pc or dvd player to play USA dvd's hence the four stars. That said the exercises really ARE very effective and certainly works muscles you forgot you had!! Reduces bulk and gets you back into shape. Would recommend but with the proviso that the dvd is made to play on UK equipment as well.
55 comments25 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2015
fun and motivating !
on 5 December 2015
Fast delivery. reasonable price. Have been using for a while now and I really enjoy the Sean T workouts.
on 1 September 2015
Delivered very quickly. Good fun.Mark move groove is good for beginners,easy to learn. Music is catchy.
on 17 June 2014
Just thought I would buy this as a compliment to my Jillian Michaels DVD. I found it pretty ineffective and really quite frustrating. But horses for courses...
on 16 August 2015
I'm overweight, was very lazy and tried every excuse in the book not to exercise....well no more!

I love this set. I'm half way through the 4 week recommended workout programme and I definitely see a difference. My stomach is shrinking and my abs are tighter. My legs are toning up and my booty is toning up too. I'm really happy with the results so far.

The routines can be a bit tricky to pick up but there is always an easier modification to follow and if that doesn't work for you just keep moving until you catch up. The girls are way too happy and smiley to be exercising at full effort but strangely this spurs you on. Shaun himself is fantastic to watch and follow. He's got some moves :) he's a great trainer and motivator.

My fitness levels have really rocketed since starting this and my energy had too. Be prepared to sweat and have a great time :)
on 15 October 2014
Brilliant item, got other stuff of shaun t's and am enjoying this one already. Highly recommend.
on 19 June 2015
this item was on sale so i was expecting the set not just 2 dvds. sp disapointing. i shall not be spreading the good word around my friends
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse