5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing workout!!
Published 10 months ago by Matthew

2.0 out of 5 stars It's okay......
T25 is much better.This is way too cheesy for me.....
Published 4 months ago by Rene

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing workout!!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Shaun T?s Rockin? Body DVD Workout Programme ? Burn up to 1,500 Calories a Day - Discontinued by Manufacturer (DVD)
I bought this from amazon last week the delivery was fast and i started this workout 3 days ago. Already i am feeling healthier and refreshed. I can already see the results and i haven't even used the 3 day slim down guide yet. I bought this product because i had used shaun t's insanity before but realised it wasn't for me because it was targeted to people who are in shape and looking to build muscle, so i decided to purchased one off his weight loss programmes and it is the best thing i have purchased in a long time. Already i can see the difference it has made. I will be purchasing more of his workout programmes when i am in better shape and looking to sculpt my body. This is the only workout programme that is reliable to do exactly what it says on the tin. Buy this instead off another celebrity gimmick workout that cant guarantee what it promises. Please buy it is amazing!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend even if you are a little bit older......, 24 Aug 2014
maggiew (Kingston United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I started doing this programme about two months ago. For the most part I have followed the programme as it is set out in the quick start guide (exceptions are when I have been away for the weekend). I love it, and so far (just starting month 3) I haven't got fed up with the routines, which has happened when I have done other DVDs. The hardest day for me is when you do "Booty Time" and "Rock it Out" together - it's exhausting. I find I have been able to complete the programmes without too much difficulty even though I am sweating like mad at the end of it - I am 2.5 stone overweight and 57 years of age just to give you an idea. I would say there is a significant difference in my body shape compared to how it was when I started and therefore I highly recommend it.

The one thing I do find distracting tho' is that on at least two of the programmes Sean T is sweating like mad and in the next instance he is sweat free, which means the DVD has been cropped (not that you would notice) but as I say I find it distracting! Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you want to lose bulk - this is for you, 9 Dec 2012
It took a while to come from the USA but made it in good time. The only down thing I would say about this it is made so that it won't work on your average dvd recorder or pc unless you can get your pc or dvd player to play USA dvd's hence the four stars. That said the exercises really ARE very effective and certainly works muscles you forgot you had!! Reduces bulk and gets you back into shape. Would recommend but with the proviso that the dvd is made to play on UK equipment as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocks me, 8 Aug 2014
Love this workout. There is lots of choice whether you want to do a full body workout or just abs or buns. Glad that I bought it, it doesn't dissapoint

5.0 out of 5 stars must buy, 6 Aug 2014
fast delivery, exactly as seen great for the occasion. great value for money and by do you lose weight - be dedicated and do it 6 times a week!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug 2014
Really hard work but also really fun and after 2 weeks can see the results already

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and not too much!, 26 July 2014
Brilliant product! I've only done it for a few days but I really like this dvd set as I wasn't sure if insanity was for me! It also arrived really quickly and the 3 day slim down and workout calendar that comes with it is brilliant, I did the 3 days slim down before having photos taken and my God it made such a difference! A nice fun alternative to hardcore training and I like the fact the dancers in the background are all fun and 'normal sized' no one that looks really intimidating, very happy with this dvd!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Easy to Learn Workout that pushes you to every limit!, 22 Oct 2014
Great product. Very easy to get in to. Includes Shaun T's "Mark, Move and Groove" workout which literally breaks down every move needed in the other workouts in a very fun way. Great for Beginners and Amateurs alike. So if you're looking for a fun workout DVD that is easy to learn, then this IS for you. If you prefer something more military then try other products such as Insanity as this is designed to focus on the fun lovers out there. So get down to purchasing this product and get your Boogie On!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Very good. Its as hard as you want to make it. I would certainly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's okay......, 9 July 2014
T25 is much better.This is way too cheesy for me.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›