5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read!
I loved it! A humorous, unputdownable read! This story lifted my spirits when I was ill on holiday, I really felt like I was sharing the journey with Paul on his adventure through Australia. I can't wait to explore Oz myself someday!
Published 24 months ago by Beckie

3.0 out of 5 stars Requires proof reading
An interesting tale, wriiten with enthusiasm. However it was spoilt for me by too many typos. bad grammar and bad syntax. A good proof reading and editing would earn two extra stars.
Published 20 months ago by Blossomendrot

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read!, 26 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect a travel guide, 9 July 2013
Mrs. June Mccall (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
This is a guys experience who was fed up with his life and his trip into the unknown It is not a travel guide. How ever he does get about on the 4 mths spent down under. His writing is descriptive and irreverently funny. Nothing was planned and he just went where the opportunities arose eg someone with a car...as he forgot to bring his driving licence with him.

4.0 out of 5 stars A wander around Oz, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
Loved this story, probably because I have just wandered around Australia myself. But it is both funny and in places informative. Loved his style of writing. Gave a great insight into travelling around solo staying in hostels and making good friends en route, only to leave them and never to meet up again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect it to tell you what to see or do in Oz, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
Having known Paul for many years I read his book with an ever present picture of him in my minds eye (think Morrissey, that's the nearest you'll get). The book follows 2 journeys, the physical one with adventures and encounters along the way and the emotional one, assisted by copious amounts of traditional Aussie amber nectar, well it would be rude not to! its a light hearted, easy read that tells you why Paul went to Australia and what happened along the way. It won't tell you what to see or do there, but it will give you an idea of the fun and frolics (some rather scary) that you might encounter should you ever find yourself in Cairns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutley, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
bloody brilliant book. Brought back so so many lovely memories of when I went to Australia and the people and the areas I went to and apart from that it was written really well and made you want more...

5.0 out of 5 stars brill read, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
Such a good read, definitely worth the few quid. It's really made me want to go to Australia now after I've finished in a China!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
loved reading this book from cover to cover, didn't want it to end, amazing read for anyone interested in Australia

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
Not a backpacker myself but had visited many of the places the author had and it brought a smile to my face that I had also shared a few of his experiences. Beaut country and lots to experience. Hope he has found what he was looking for and that he is allowed back into Australia having overstayed his welcome. Recommended read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking at my map of Australia, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
This is a most enjoyable book and he is doing what I would like to do and even at my age am planing to do just that at Easter. Hope I meet up with the same lovely ppeople but dont thing I will be drinking as much as he did Ha Ha. Have not finished it yet as am taking my time and followering his journey on my map. I go to Australia to visit my daughter and family every year so we have been to Cains and Brisbane and many other lovely places. My daughter lives in Sydney so would like to get to Perth and Alic Springs some time soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventure, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia (Kindle Edition)
Having lived in Australia found this book very enthralling. I relived my time there with the help of this book,

Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia