on 22 September 2014
The delivery of these items are unbelievably fast and the products are wonderful. They don't break, bend or cause a reaction. I've ordered these multiple times (because I lose things really easily) and I've been impressed every time. Thank you!!! (p.s. if you could add a gold or blue one in the set that would be awesome)
on 2 July 2014
Fab! they looked very small when i first opened them but they fit my nose like a glove, easily fit into my existing piercing, they don't feel like they're made from cheap materials and look very nice in!
ordered these on a sunday and I got them wednesday morning (In the UK)
nice packaging too!
on 16 February 2014
I bought these because my old one was getting, well, old. They are a little big for my nose but I managed to tighten them up. For the price, they're really good. Arrive well packaged and delivered faster than expected. So far, I've worn the silver one and it's very comfortable, easy to remove and clean
on 1 March 2015
These fit really well and are pretty easy to put in after a bit of practice. The only downside is the black and pink rings don't keep their colour and they start to chip after a week or so but the silver one is fine and I've been wearing it for a few months now with no problems.
on 10 January 2016
Great product! Looks great and I was able to put it in relatively easily. My only complaint is that I had to use a pair of pliers to make the size a bit smaller but I'm just gonna blame that on my small nose, other than that though I'm really happy with this product.
on 19 November 2013
I have never worn nose "rings" despite having had my nose pierced for 20 years. These are perfect. A lot easier to put in than I anticipated and a nice small size.

They arrived super quickly in nice professional packaging. Great price.
on 9 December 2014
Just perfect. Due to the fact that they aren't closed rings they sometimes spin to far and risk falling out, but apart from that I'm one happy customer. I love the colours and the size and the quality. Would totally buy from the Jewellery Sleuth again!
on 3 December 2014
I cannot get these in my nose. I'm not sure if it's just me being fat fingered but the ring is impossible to get through my nose, a friend tried to help me and could not figure it out either. I'm sure the product is very good, but I cannot wear them!
on 20 April 2015
They arrived very quickly and are of good quality. For me they just don't come round far enough so that when you are wearing them you can tell they are not a full ring. It might just be that I have a small nose but I did pick the smallest size.
on 1 May 2014
These arrived very quick in great packaging. The only fault I found was a little piece of paint chipped off the purple one. I contacted the seller for advice on painting it and they kindly replaced them. Fantastic service. Thank you very much.