5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding budget Bluetooth wireless headphones!
Published 5 months ago by Philip Howell

3.0 out of 5 stars Average sound. Good value for battery life and connectivity
Sound: Loud enough but quality just OK. Sometimes the music just go weird. But after a few days, it's better (burn-in myth or just me got used to it). Still my old low-end Sennheiser HD202 beats it.
Look: The bendy shape between the head band and the phone makes it looks a bigger when wearing.
Connectivity: Pairing and reconnection are easy. Bluetooth range is...
Published 5 days ago by BHH

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding budget Bluetooth wireless headphones!, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Sony DR-BTN200M Bluetooth Wireless Headset with NFC Connectivity - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
After purchasing and returning a pair of August EP650s for their poor build and sound quality and overall incompatibility, I was delighted when I received these Sony headphones. They came pre-charged which allowed me to immediately test the sound quality through my iPhone 5S which connected quickly and easily via Bluetooth. For just under £50 I wasn't expecting the world, but streaming music from my iPhone sounds great, no distortion or loss of signal. Be aware though, due to a flaw with Apple's latest iOS software Bluetooth cellular calls and FaceTime calls sound terrible. Hoping they'll fix this with iOS 8 but this is no reflection on the BTN200s anyway. Overall, the build quality is excellent and the headphones are comfortable, light and look great. If you're looking at buying a pair of budget Bluetooth wireless headphones then look no further.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!!, 4 Dec 2014
This is the first set of wireless headphones I have owned and I am impressed. Connecting to Bluetooth devices was a breeze, and the beauty is, it can be paired with multiple devices meaning there's no need to repeat the initial pairing steps every time you want to switch devices.

As I mentioned this is my first set of wireless headphones, so I can't compare sound quality with the heavyweights but what I can say confidently is that the sound is very very good, especially at this price range. As far as noise cancellation goes, not too bad if the volumes up and you're on the train it does the job.

Can also be paired with a Bluetooth enabled phone and has a built in mic, which can be very handy. I bought this for my dad who is not what you might call tech savvy, and its simple enough for him to use.

So why the 4 stars? Well the overall feel is very plastic and, while they are comfortable, it's not it's strongest attribute. Wearing them for extended periods of time (over an hour or so) can heat your ears up a bit, but for this price I'm not sure what I was expecting.

Recommended? If you are planning on wearing these for long periods of time and want true noise cancellation, I would look elsewhere.

If however you are not an audiophile and looking for great sound for occasional to moderate use at a price that won't break the bank, then you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, great battery life, 24 May 2014
Good sound, great battery life , easy to setup and they look really smart. I would definitely recommend giving these a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid, reasonable priced, good set of cans, 2 Feb 2014
I bought these headphones so I could watch films in the train and in bed with out disturbing other passengers or the wife, I wanted wireless so I didn't have to spend an age untangling the cable or getting it tied up when getting on or off the train.
The headphones are solidly built and very easy to pair, the handy carry case allows you to easily grab them out of your bag and prevents them getting caught on anything, also I keep the charging cable in there and my iPad Mini charging cable and 5amp plug adaptor so every thing is ready to go, the headphones can be charged off of your PC or using the 5amp plug for your apple products, it's quick to charge them as well.
The sound quality is clear infact I would say crystal clear with a decent amount of base but not too much to cause any distortion, and allows for the smaller sounds to be clearly heard in the films, all in all a robust buy.
My only criticism if you have to find one is for very long journeys (flights over 4 hours) they can get a little heavy and you need to take a break

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent sound in a bluetooth light item., 3 Nov 2013
Light, durable battery, and excellent sound. Fits in any bluetooth cellphone and computer/tablet. Comes with a cover for protection when not in use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average sound. Good value for battery life and connectivity, 17 Dec 2014
Connectivity: Pairing and reconnection are easy. Bluetooth range is good. NFC is a bonus and works well with SGS3.
Battery life: Very good. I didn't actually count it by the hour, but I used 3-7 hours a day and it survives a week without charging.
Comfort: The cushion is not soft enough. The head band is too small/stiff for me. I could not wear it continuously for more than an hour without adjusting or resting.
Storage: Just flip phones flat and slide into the nice carry pouch that comes with it. Still it takes space of about three-quarter of an A4 size and thickness of a typical on-the-go novel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine. Flat sound with my iPhone but perfect with Sony Phones., 27 Nov 2014
Been using it for a week now. Works perfectly with Sony Products and works just about right with my iPhone 5s. Not sure if it's the phone or the headphones, some songs skip a second or two while starting to play which proves to be incredibly frustrating at times. Bass effect could have been better but the flat effect was expected so no big surprise. Feels a bit heavy initially but once you get used to, you don't feel much. Controls work as claimed including clear phone calls. Just that you can't hear your own voice which makes you wonder if it can be heard by whomever you are talking to. When travelling underground for example, there is no noise cancellation so the background noise is heard to a good extent but that's expected too. Looks and feels a bit plasticky and Fragile but hasn't broken yet. Bluetooth connects quickly, as there is no NFC on iPhones. Sometimes highest volume both on the Phone and the Unit would not be enough but that's ok. Battery life is great; charged it just once or twice in the past week. There is no power adaptor but if you have an adaptor for your phone, that works ok. Anyone looking for a relatively cheap yet good quality music can definitely give it a go and won't be disappointed (if you have a Sony Phone, you will be ecstatic, as quality with Sony is perfect).

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about them yet..., 29 Nov 2014
Yes, they pinch the ears after extended use. Yes, they're a pain to un-pair and then re-pair with the computer's bluetooth every time you want to use them, rather than the computer remembering them. When they work they're pretty good, but sometimes the computer's audio starts skipping every second or so and I have to do yet another un-pair and re-pair to fix it. Depending on how frequently this happens in the near future will determine if I send it back for a refund or not.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing :O(, 15 Oct 2014
Going to keep it simple....got them for £28, so a brill bargain, but sent back to amazon for a full refund. The noise isolation on these cans is pitiful....the London Underground destroyed them. VERY disappointing because in a quiet environment like a coffin, they sound great, hence the two stars.

And in my case I could not wear glasses with them as they can would dig the ears into the glasses arms which in turn would press into my head.....*ouch*.....

Hope this helps and happy shopping :O)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such great headphone, 6 May 2014
Very clear sound, endless battery, very easy to connect with Bluetooth, no problem to pair with any computer, tablet or phone. Delivered two days before as expected. Very worth good. I recommend so far the headphone.