5.0 out of 5 stars Restore or not to restore--a house!, 12 Nov 2013
Sheila Mcdaniel (Austria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Restoration Man: Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
FANTASTIC! I am also obsessed with restoration projects and can't pass a dilapidated building without visualising doing it up!
This series is just what I was waiting for! It did not disappoint The stresses are shared by a very sympathetic presenter.and carries us along with tears and laughs and disappointments and joy--all the ingredients of a best seller.
Having retired from the property industry after over 20 years I still learnt a lot from this as well as being entertained it is an over and again watch!
Any do- it- yourselfer will enjoy it and it will entertain and enthral the general viewing audience.........I cannot wait to get series two and i hope it runs for twenty years!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great start to several series on restoration, 10 Nov 2013
Netherfield4348 (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Restoration Man: Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I have loved this series from the start. So many different places and ideas that - in the end - came together no matter how it came about - via tragedy toil struggle with life finances or emotions - however, in the end we saw some wonderful restorations. So glad other series came along. I thought all the ideas were great and the end results astounding in some episodes. I missed the 3rd episode and, for some reason, was not repeated [to my knowledge], so ordered the DVD and watched it.

If restoration is you thing, then buy the DVD, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring Back the Past, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Restoration Man: Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I have to-date watched two episodes. Loved both of them. The commitment in restoring the buildings is absolutely mind boggling. The real joy for me has been to see the end product and the passion people into the creative process even when it seems the impossible is at stake. I have already put my name down for the second series. Well done

The Restoration Man: Series 1 [DVD]
The Restoration Man: Series 1 [DVD] by George Clarke (DVD - 2013)
12.10