5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product
I think this is a terrific low fat carb peanut butter replacement. I am always amazed at how two tablespoons of this powder with equal amounts of water transforms into the peanut butter we all know and love. It has a lovely taste and I enjoy it on toast.
Published 16 months ago by RoaringMoo

2.0 out of 5 stars foul:(
eeewww nooooooo...not nice,tasted powdery ,far too sweet like sweet Polyfilla..lool.also I thought very expensive compared to real peanut butter..I'm baffled if reconsituted it would make more than a jarful each..Even tried a bit in one of the high protein shakes I do.....nasty :(((
Published 3 months ago by teapot pixie

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and PB2 with Premium Chocolate. (Pack of 2) (Misc.)
I am not overly keen on the chocolate variation as I am not keen on sweet chocolate spreads. So for those who do you will love it.
Instead I put chocolate peanut butter in my soy protein shake and it is lush.
For those wanting to watch the pesky fat content and calories on a regulated diet this is a must. It also boosts protein shakes in a positive way.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Nov. 2013
Much better then I expected, taste is amazing and texture is just like the real stuff. Can't say anything bad about this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 7 July 2014
Excellent, mixed with water it is totally yummy and in a smoothie even better.
Really pleased, especially since it really does taste like peanut butter

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 12 May 2014
The PB2 is fantastic, the whole family love it. The PB2 chocolate is a little bit strange, and will take some getting used to

4.0 out of 5 stars its nice but not awesome, 19 Sept. 2014
So it says peanut butter... I bought this to mix in my herbalife shake. Personally it taste like a drink of peanuts. Its nice but not peanut butter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Tastes great - I sprinkle it on my muesli/cereal in the morning and it makes the milk taste amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars PB2, 25 April 2014
As a lover of peanut butter but ordinary jars too much to eat and easily out of date, it's lovely to have the powerdered peanut butter make up the quantity as and when required and how much. Delicious too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummness!, 30 Sept. 2014
It is healthier than the regular stuff; it takes no time to mix it up whatever quantity you need; it tastes really really really well; I love the powder format as you can sprinkle it in certain dishes... And since I'm not a PB junkie and I don't have it every day, I love that I can have the powder mix sitting in my pantry waiting to be used, without becoming rancid.

I guess if you eat a lot of PB, it may turn out to be a little expensive.

BTW I loooove the chocolate PB better, it's absolutely delicious on toast or with apple wedges. Yumness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Feb. 2014
I'm in love with the taste but I wouldn't buy the chocolate version again: just add cocoa to the normal version and it's the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Worth Buying :), 4 Mar. 2015
Amazing! was a bit curious about how this would taste compared to actual peanut butter... I was really impressed! It tastes great mixed into porridge. And when you mix it with water, depending on how much you use, you can make it into a kind of peanut butter sauce!! So yummy poured over things :D
Definitely worth the money, I use this stuff all the time! Also great when normal peanut butter doesn't fit your macros, this stuff is so much lower in calories and fat!!