Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 March 2013
A sixties album with, generally, a good choice of songs. I particularly like the album's title track along with Hi-ho a little heard Gershwin composition - and Hushabye Mountain. I found Sweet Georgie Fame a somewhat strange choice! However, over all this is a good example of Tony Bennett at his peak.
on 28 February 2014
this is about as good as it gets .
tony at his best with absolutely the best accompanists of the day.
a joy to have and to listen to
on 12 October 2013
Yesterday I heard the rain. Today I heard fantastic songs, fantastic music
and boy what a great singer. Highly recommended
on 17 April 2016
I really like the album very much one of the best singers of all time.
on 17 June 2014
It is so good to see Tony's albums being made available again. This is one from what I consider to be his best period and every song shows his consummate style in handling different types of songs. It brings back fond memories of the time and is great just to sit and relax to. I fully recommend this to any Tony Bennett fan, or anyone wishing to get to know his music.