5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, holds loads and lightweight
Published 8 months ago by Catherine Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulkier than I expected
Bought this following lots of good reviews. However it is a lot bulkier than I expected and I am now experiencing difficulties in getting the handle to retract fully - which is a bit of an issue when trying to fit it under a seat on a busy train.
Published 6 months ago by Ziggy45a

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, holds loads and lightweight, 11 Aug 2013
Catherine Scott (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Women's New Ceroc Laptop Bag (Shoes)
This bag is exactly what I was looking for. Like all Kipling bags I've ever had - and I am a big fan - it's extremely well made with plenty of pockets. This one includes a padded one for a laptop and various large pockets for cables and accessories. It'll also take quite a lot of papers and there's still enough room in the main compartment for overnight stuff. I dithered about having the brown snake pattern (which seemed a bit over the top for a work bag) or the plain black but went for the brown because it was 60 cheaper. It's actually quite discreet and not at all Essex, plus it isn't going to show the dirt but wipes clean if necessary. My previous Kipling work bag has been in daily use for about 3 years and is still almost like new, I'm only replacing it because it doesn't have wheels and I now have a much longer walk to the office. These bags are fairly pricey to buy up front but they last forever, hold more, it's easier to organise your stuff with lots of sensible sized pockets and they're a pleasure to use so if you need a bag for daily use I think they're excellent value for money - especially if you wait for the sales!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Nov 2012
Great lightweight trolley. Best trolley buy, it has lots of pockets & compartments. Very practicable and would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a brilliant case, 29 Nov 2013
The quality and layout of this bag is fabulous , a place for everything no more struggling to keep everything to hand , the price was the icing on the cake , a bargain if ever there was one. Delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab computer bag, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's New Ceroc Laptop Bag (Shoes)
For years I had been carrying my computer in a laptop rucksack and even though it was well organised I was starting to get pains in my arm and shoulder from carrying the weight. This trolley has been a revolution. Everything fits into the many compartments and I can just glide it along behind me. After 2 months, the pains are now starting to go and I have full use of my arm again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh wow, this is just gorgeous., 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kipling Women's New Ceroc Laptop Bag (Shoes)
I bought this as a Christmas present to my self from my husband as he only got me a tin of biscuits as a pressie !! So glad I did, really impressed with the style and quality. The brown snake colour is divine :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kipling Quality at fantastic value, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's New Ceroc Laptop Bag (Shoes)
Really good value for an Kipling wheeled laptop case (at the time I bought it). Good quality too, with plenty of pockets for including laptop, accessories, paperwork, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 Nov 2013
Absolutely perfect for carting / wheeling round my heavy work laptop and other essentials across London on the tubes and buses. I love the padded compartments to protect all my IT stuff too. I was lucky to get this at a very reasonable price - I don't think the brick red colour was that popular hence the discount but it is such a well made / constructed bag that I know I got a good bargain. My back has also thanked me for purchasing it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulkier than I expected, 5 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars quality superb, maybe a little too bulky?, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's New Ceroc Laptop Bag (Shoes)
The fabric, finishing etc, is fantastic.

pity there is a lot of space, but with the pre-sectioned parts, clothing or shoes will not fit easily if you want to use the bag for a weekend sleepover.

my 15.6 inch laptop fits perfectly in it, and love the pockets to put away the charger.

All in all a great bag, but maybe a little too bulky for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and clever product., 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's New Ceroc Laptop Bag (Shoes)
Bought one for my Sister as a Birthday present and she was so enthrauled with it that I bought one for myself. Love it.
Would highly recommend.