5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money
Got this on sale, so even better value than normal. Watch small print for additional delivery charges, but even then worked out very economical.

Couldn't quite grasp how big a 92" screen was, if anyone has doubts, it's enormous. Have projected an 86" image onto it, looks great. Hung it on a wall myself, would be an easy 2 person job, bit trickier on my own,...
Published on 16 Feb 2012 by Liam C

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable starter screen
I bought this screen in February 2013, so I have had it for approximately 10 months, easily long enough to give it a fair review.

Initially I was very happy with my purchase; under £90 delivered for a motorised 106" screen isn't too shabby!
It was delivered soon after purchase; it did take the help of my brother to install it, as it is a big beast. There...
Published 10 months ago by DougyS

1.0 out of 5 stars Grainy effect, 19 Oct 2012
Unfortunately this screen (in matt white) has a grainy effect that makes your BenQ W1060 3D DLP Projector look like it has a dirty lens. The grains detract from your veiwing by staying stationary as images move.
In point of fact shining the projector onto a white wall gives far better reults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Oct 2011
Another satisfied customer! Considering the price, this is great value for money. Like the rest of the reviewers, I was concerned about there being only two screw holes, so I bought the largest hollow wall anchors B&Q had (£11 for pack of 10). No problems fitting, although, it is a three person job in my opinion. The fact that the remote is RF, and not IR, is a bonus - I drilled a 12mm hole in the plasterboard ceiling, and passed the power cable down the loft. Picture is very good, and I would have been happy if I'd paid £300 for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Oct 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, 18 Oct 2011
Awkward to put up if by yourself, needs 2 people as it is quite heavy.
I used a strip of the cardboard box that it came in to make a stencil of the drill points which made it a little easier!
Great product for the money but if you're quite fussy about the reflection then I would advise to buy a higher end product as my projector is a pt-ax200e which has 2000 ansi lumens and is quite bright in daytime mode, so I notice the reflection of light on the glass beads.
In theatre mode it's not so bright and not as noticeable.
The instruction book that comes with it is not as helpful as I hoped for, apparently you can adjust how far the screen comes down and goes up but the pictures in the manual differ from the unit or at least it is not very clear to me, I still need to adjust my screen but I think that I would need to take it down to do that as the screw points of the motor adjustment housing is awkward to get to.
I'm not sure if anybody else has the same issue but I will need to wait for one of my friends to visit and help me take it down so I can make the adjustments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 May 2010
E. R. Cole "edd" (essex) - See all my reviews
Only downside is the remote isn't 433.92 which would have made life better but otherwise excellent value. Would recommend to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars You cant return the items from this supplier as it cost more than the item., 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: PCW120MET 120" HD Projector Screen 16:9 Widescreen Tab-Tensioned Electric Motorised w/ RF Remote (Electronics)
I am sure the screen is fine size is very big and needed smaller one, told by supplier they have none in stock so I needed to arrange to send back original screen at a cost of £238. not sure what would happen if I open the item and it does not work?

I also said to the supplier they could keep the money for the higher cost item and just on the same delivery return the wrong item, but out of stock. So would I buy from them again "NO" , but I leave you purchase choice with you ...!

2.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for in this instance, 17 April 2013
having read the rave reviews for this , and in the market for a powered screen, i thought, for the money and given the feedback cant be bad, well how wrong can you be the main problem here , is not as some say a noisy motor , (which the rewind motor is by the way) oh no, its the screen surface, the best way i can think of describing it is like someone is holding a sparkly net curtain over the whole screen , and its very intrusive , so much so ill have to basically bin it i cant even be bothered with returning it , hey ho, also the remote goes like this press down , goes down all good press stop it stops good stuff , press up , it goes down yes down, turns out after its stopped you press stop a further 2 times then it goes up following all this so far, so i flagged this up with them ahhh they said it must be a faulty remote and wall unit we will send you another free of charge, well i got a wall unit , no remote and the wall unit was a refurb from 2009 and filthy dirty to boot,,,you have been warned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Projector Screen, 23 July 2011
Marion Casson - See all my reviews
Ordered this and it was delivered fast however it wasn't working, replacement was sent out staright away so no complaints about that, sadly it wasn't big enough for my needs, my mistake good value for money. As per usual when ordering form Amazon or their partners delivery time was great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Projector screen, 11 July 2010
Works well but image quality on screen not as good as expected, may be my projector though