5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Oct 2013
Many improvements compared to the original full fingered fitness glove by Bionic. The strap is now on top as opposed to the bottom, the whole wrist area is a new much softer type of neoprene, the top is a different design and fabric, the leather palm is very similar except the new design has new cut outs to better accustom the hands articulation. But apart from that, another solid fitness glove form Bionic. Something you don't see to often is a full fingered fitness glove and Bionic nailed it. The only thing I'd have to say that's bad about this product is the colour, I wish they went with a solid black colour like the original instead of black and grey but that's subjective. Oh it also features a sweatband like fabric on the back of the thumb so you can quickly wipe off sweat from your forehead at any given time during your workout.... Handy I guess! (Pun intended)

Also keep in mind, the padding in the palm (Which by the way is made of real leather, not faux leather) isn't overly thick to the point where it adds too much girth to the bar when doing pulling (or even pushing) exercises straining your forearms more than necessary. It's just right. I know this is something I've had issues with when I've tried other fitness gloves from other companies.

This product screams quality and ingenuity. Looks great, keep your hands protected and saves you from touching gym equipment God knows who else has put their grimy hands on and saves you from dealing with constantly peeling calluses. Worth every penny for those who enjoy their fitness.

On an extra note, you can also always layer on top of these, your favorite wrist wraps or wrist straps if necessary.

(Be sure to measure and get the right size of glove for you, to do this just go on the bionic website and it should have a sizing guide on there, just google bionic gloves)

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok for most types of lifts except deadlift which its crap for! Get some liquid chalk 100 times better, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Bionic Men's PerformanceGrip Fitness Gloves (Pair) (Sports Apparel)
Been using for a few months now, its ok for most types of lifts except deadlift which its crap for! Get some liquid chalk 100 times better!

5.0 out of 5 stars do your fitness gloves lack the last bit or do you get callouses from the fingerless gloves as I do?, 27 Jun 2014
Then buy these - period. They fit very well, protect my hands and makes my grip so much better. Earlier reviews told of gloves that comes apart quickly - i have used them for months (3x a week heavy lifting) and they are more or less as I bought them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 23 Jun 2014
For pushing movements they are amazing. Comfort and sizing is spot on (visit their website for sizing). They are not as performant as I would expect in pulling exercises where I do feel some slippage making me a bit cautious on my grip which I would prefer not being an issue when working out. It seems that the slippage is just the gloves stretching a bit but I can't really be sure. If I bought gloves again altho I am happy with this pair I would probably buy a half finger pair with glorious reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 22 May 2014
I wanted a womans version to deadlift as the bar slips with my fingerless gloves. These are great though and fit ok. I havent got the smallest hands although they are slender. These were supposed to be a little too big for me but although they are not tight I am pleased with them. 5 stars if there were a womans version with a tighter fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 May 2014
Best gloves out there, no need to shop around if you lift big weights you got to buy these. I use these for schrugs, deadlifts, squats etc you name it and the gloves support and protect your hands like no other glove. The wraist support is quality and the gloves are BadAss looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gloves.., 5 May 2014
Best gym gloves ever!!!! 💪💪💪 . I predominantly workout using dumbells,comfortable grip and totally non slip. Even being full finger doesn't make your hands sweaty..

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i wanted, 19 Mar 2014
The gloves arrived on time and do just what i wanted them for. They fit perfectly and the grip is great. Also they don't leave the black residue on your hands that you get with a lot of fitness gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, fantastic Grip, 17 Jan 2014
Samuel Alonso - See all my reviews
These gloves are worth the price, you get a super grip and as it is advertised in their website you will burn the muscle group before you fatigue your hands. I will recommend this for people in bodybuilding and calisthenics using bars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost five star, 27 Nov 2013
A. Dar "adl7" (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased these with the main purpose of handling cold gym equipment in winter. They certainly do that and are very comfortable. However, the extra thickness reduces your grip as the bar becomes bigger to hold. The gloves are most effective for pressing movements, the grip starts loosening for pulling and curling exercises.

Overall, very good glove which can be better with a 'stickier' grip.