on 25 September 2013
This is a perfect size ideal for putting in the boot of a car, much easier than a blow up bed and not too big to store. I wanted a bed that didnt have that attached pillow which doesn't get used and I didn't want it for a chair, so this is ideal.
on 4 August 2013
Arrived promptly. Very useful the unexpected guest. When not in use can be used as extra seating or as a bedside table.
on 6 August 2014
Not impressed with this product. Is not at all substantial, very little padding and is more like a flimsy cushion. It is too thin and too narrow to sleep comfortably. Is definitely not worth the money. Had I seen the product before I purchased I wouldn't have paid £20. Really disappointed.
on 16 November 2013
What a great item takes up so little space but the grandchildren thought it worked well and had a good nights sleep
on 16 July 2014
You can feel the floor under you, right in your bones. I'm not old or fat.
on 1 May 2014
seems well made. bought for my 9 year old to sleep on occasionally, and she says its great. couple of mates have slept on it occasionally and say it is comfortable too.
on 17 September 2014
Disappointed really I expected it to be chunkier cushions so when laid out flat isn't very comfy - wouldn't recommend for adults but ok for children.
on 19 May 2014
I bought 2 of these for my younger grandchildren when staying, they were pleased with them, may not be wide enough for older children. Would suggest perhaps the manufacturers could put the item in a zipped bag for storing purposes to keep dust free.
on 4 January 2014
Got this for guests and used it for a few nights over Christmas. The reports were very favourable and was said to be both long enough for adults and very comfortable.
on 7 January 2014
I love and love and love. Used t have a spare mattress for visitors in my small space but this has done the job. It is n=better and neater adn convenient to pack. My house is tidier. Surely recommend if you care abut tidiness, also used as a seater in the living room for relaxation. I love this product.

Pls buy.