5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased with the quality and price!
Published 7 months ago by Alex

2.0 out of 5 stars Average design, short sleeves.
Very average looking coat, no mentioned bow detail on the back? The length of the coat is lovely however the sleeves are ridiculously short!
Won't be able to use next year which it was meant for.
Published 5 months ago by Gosia

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased with the quality and price!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: 3Pommes 3C42104 Girl's Coat (Apparel)
I am delighted with this coat not only I paid just under 24 but the quality is just lovely. The outer is waterproof and puffed but doesn't make my little girl look huge and clumsy. It's very warm due to the fleece lining. The colour is a very vibrant fuchsia/hot pink, the hood can be detached and so the the fur around it. My daughter is just about to to turn 6 and she's about 116cm tall, I ordered 8 years old for size and it fits her fine, just enough room to grow without looking too big. She's been wearing 6-7 but it looks a bit small on her now, she's not the tallest compared to some of the children she goes to school with in year one. If you have any doubt regarding the size it's worth measuring your child and use the size chart provided by amazon for this particular brand. I would recommend this coat especially for the discounted price. I doubt I would have been able to get anything that compares to this for the same price, my little girl is very happy to own it and loves the colour very much.

The description mentions a bow applique attached to the back of the coat around the waist area. There is no such thing anywhere in the coat and I am just not sure what it's referring to.

All in all another excellent buy from Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Average design, short sleeves., 17 Mar 2014
Won't be able to use next year which it was meant for.

3Pommes 3C42104 Girl's Coat