5.0 out of 5 stars unusaual..., 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Henweit 52mm Gradual ND grey blue orange filter For Nikon D3100 D3200 D5100 kit (Electronics)
This colored filters produce an amazing results, when I ordered it I was not very sure on which occasion am I going to use this but gave me unexpected result in the landscape photography...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good vlue for money., 8 Sep 2013
Im a newbie in fotography, and have only had my Nikon D3100 for a year.
I needed some new gear, to take the next step, and learn more.
The filters come in a nice black "purse" with room for 4 filters, so you can bring an extra e.g. a UV filter.
Buy it, its a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan 2014
Dtj Russell "dee" (ireland) - See all my reviews
Got these filters to aid my photography course.Delivery very quick and packaging good.Price was very good for the product and I look forward to using the filters.would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars intensifying sky colours, 3 Jan 2014
These appear to be robust screw fit rotating filters. They don't appear change the colour of the sky a great deal but then I haven't had too much chance to try them out in earnest. But for the cost, they are just fine. Being a single diameter, they won't fit all lenses in my kit. I may have to move on to another type where all I need is an adaptor ring to fit each lens. However they come in a pretty sturdy pouch that fits 4 filters per pouch and don't take up a lot of room in the camera bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only used once to date and results were okay, 2 Jan 2014
I have only used the blue one once to date and results were okay. The shy was a shade bluer, but I guess I will have to spend more time playing with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filters !, 11 Dec 2013
I just love these filters. I was out today getting shots of a great sunset from the top of a hill. Not only did the graduations work well by reducing the sky and exposing the darker ground, but the colours orange and blue, gave a fantastic effect to the sky also.
They are made of good glass, with good threads, and come packaged in a nice fold up wallet that fits in my pocket.
Cannot believe the price of these and their performance. Delivery was quite quick and the packaging was ok.
I would recommend these grad filters to beginners, enthusiasts, and pros.
Best regards.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... they have been discribed and i am more than happy with my purchase, 11 July 2014
I received the items i had ordered promptly and they are as they have been discribed and i am more than happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Feb 2014
as always perfect item with a good price perfect present to my friends will always check your site first thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jan 2014
Delivered really quickly, brought for my daughter Nikon camera, they fit which was my main worry. Hasnt had much chnace to try them out.