5.0 out of 5 stars perFect ...Perfect .. preFect, 1 Feb 2014
Been wearing over two months they are best fitting i ever had in last 9 yrs, my fav so far is reebok foster from 2005 but they become history now. About these pairs I got heavy walking work around 6-8miles 5days a week and till today they look brand new(cuz clean them with little wet cloth after work).. added lock laces (Greeper sport lace- white) and Sorbothane Full Strike Insoles, all these 3 items are deadly combination if you can spend some extra pounds.. used to have sore feet's everyday and after work felt like cant even walk one more step but now no more pain no more sore no more laces issues etc.. all disappeared... go for it if you are runner or do lot of walking work.. this pair worth every pence.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class racing shoe, 3 Jan 2014
Superb value for a high quality product. This shoe was extremely highly rated in the 220 Triathlon magazine in a recent survey scoring considerable higher than its rival brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes, 9 Nov 2013
I would say these are very good all round shoes, being not the lightest around they provide enough cushioning to run injury free, however the drop between heel and toes is not so large as to stop you from working on good running form.
I use these for normal long training runs outside on the road.

I have bought these when is was in the middle of trying to improve my mid/forefoot strike, these shoes work very well, and when I strike the ground in the wrong way by accident it's not going to be a problem. I have run on more minimalist shoes all of last year but found that always maintaining good (enough) form can be difficult. For instance when increasing mileage or speed, fatigue can be quite disturbing for form. It is nice then to have some cushioning to avoid injury, so I can return home running.

I mix a lot of shoes running on trails and road and I run on more minimal shoes (nike free and innovate trail shoes) quite a lot, but for day to day training these are great!

The blocked pattern on the inside give these shoes a kind of cuddly look, something I enjoy, but on the outside these look fast and I enjoy putting them on.

In summary great if you need an all round training shoe