5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Went on the wall with no issues. Packed well cant wait to buy another.....for my bathroom ...it completely changes your room.
Published 7 months ago by golden ribbon

1.0 out of 5 stars Dumbledor quote
I was not happy with this product I have put lots of these quotes up this was the worst .I spent a lot of time rubbing the quote on to sticky side but even so when taking backing off letters still had white backing paper on which was very fiddly to remove also bits off letters broke off .
Published 1 month ago by Mrs R

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter In Dreams we enter Dumbledore Wall Sticker Vinyl Quote for Bedroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Sticker, 20 Jan 2014
I bought this for my Granddaughter for a Christmas present and she loved it. Easy to put on and looked very effective. Would order from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!!, 25 Feb 2014
Very pleased with this sticker.
It came professionally packaged and was easy to put up would recommend 100%
Really happy with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt Service, 9 July 2014
My wall sticker was as described and came very quickly... such a shame it has to be rolled as I am now trying to straighten it so that it can be put on the wall nicely but there is no other way in which I can see that a sticker this size could be delivered so this is not the seller's fault.
A little over priced for what it is tho.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS AMAZING!, 29 May 2014
Have just put this up in my Daughters bedroom,and it looks fantastic.Worth the money,and would highly recommend.You do have to take your time putting it up,and make sure you rub the backing a cloth as you are peeling it back.Very happy,and so are my daughters.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dumbledor quote, 14 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 2 May 2014
Fantastic wall vinyl. Really nice quality and finishes my room off beautifully. The company even managed to make one twice the size just for me. Great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Item looks fantastic, but is incredibly hard to apply- no instructions, 8 April 2014
First off, this item does look superb. Seller was very accommodating and supplied the item in metallic silver as I requested, and for its look it gets 5 stars. It also arrived very quickly, and was exactly as specified in the description. However it loses one (and possibly 2) stars for the sheer blood and sweat I have shed getting it onto the wall, not to mention that the design tore and ripped in several places.

Despite me being very careful with it (I have used these before) pieces of the design were ripped away when I removed the first sheet of backing paper from it, requiring in a patch up job after it was on the wall- which does ruin the overall effect slightly. Then, once I had got the backing paper off (and taking lots of the design off the sticky side which had got stuck to it...) it wouldn't come off the transfer paper onto the wall, until I ran a fingernail over every single millimetre of it. And this design was over a metre long.

It does look excellent, and I am happy with it, but please note it's not easy to put onto the wall at all, and I urge the seller to reconsider how the item is packaged, as I'm sure rolling it up tightly like a newspaper then wrapped it in sellotape and plastic cannot have helped here! Maybe a poster tube would be better. I also think seller needs to supply instructions with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Feb 2014
Very disappointed with this. Bought to put on a wall that has a very slightly textured lining paper painted with emulsion. Wall sticker was very reluctant to come away from the backing paper and after only a week I have noticed that some of the edges are lifting.