4.0 out of 5 stars Good little MP3/4 player
We bought this for our nine year old and she loves it. We were a bit disappointed it didn't come with a box or instructions. It arrive in bubble wrap inside a jiffy bag - not great for giving as a present. However it is easy to use so maybe instructions are not needed. Overall we were pleased with it.
Published 7 months ago by Caroline Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine wee music player :)
Published 6 months ago by Charlotte

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine wee music player :), 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: 8 GB MP3 MP4 Player (4th Gen) With Built In FM Radio, FREE USB Cable, Rubber Case & Earphones by giZmoZ n gadgetZ (Electronics)
Bought this for myself to replace an ipod but didn't want to spend the money on an apple product. Was delivered really quickly and looks exactly like an ipod nano! Had a little difficulty figuring out how to put music on it without any instructions but it was pretty straight forward (Removable Disk E or whatever, just drag music files onto it). Only thing is, it doesn't have a shuffle mode and you can't choose a song, so you can only flick past every song until you find the one you want, but if you're not a fussy person like me, it's a great little player, good quality sound and even has a couple games!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little MP3/4 player, 23 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound instructions poor, 23 Jan 2014
Claire (Wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
My Mp3 player died on me and shock horror all my Rascal Flatts music was in Mp3 format, what to do? Easy go on Amazon and find a cheap replacement!!! That part was easy, but which one to get? I just want to listen to my music so I wanted an easy to use device with a good memory and great sound, so after reading countless details and reviews I chose this one. It arrived within 2 days well packaged and in good condition. I couldn't wait to get it up and running so I read the leaflet on how to get going. Now most of the reviews I read did say that the instructions were poor to misleading and I have to agree with these 100%, I would say they were written by someone for which English is not their first language or they have been translated literally from another language. They are very misleading and hard to follow in some parts, however saying that I did get a vague idea of what to do so I started charging it via my laptop (charging lead was provided) at the same time I started loading my beloved Rascal Flatts tunes onto my device, this was extremely simple to do and very very quick, using drag and drop. So now my player was fully charged and loaded with music, time to listen, and once I navigated through the process and by trial and error found out how to get it to play (I would suggest trial and error over reading the instructions), which took about 10 mins I was pleasantly suprised by the sound quality, it's amazing.So on summing up if you want something not to big or small to listen to music on with a big enough screen that you can actually see what is displayed, with great sound this is the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great little product., 3 Feb 2014
I needed a new mp3 player to replace a broken Sony one and didn't fancy spending another 80 odd on a new one so thought i will give this gizmo a go, for 13 I thought it was worth a punt. I'm glad i did, its a great little item, ok it takes a little while to work out the function buttons but within 20 mins i had worked it all out without looking at the instruction booklet and within the hour i had put 30-40 albums on the player using cut and paste from my computer and still plenty of free space left to add many more albums. .

The player does come with free headphones but i'm not expecting them to be great so using my own headphones and I must say the sound quality is just as good as old sony mp3. There aren't any bells and whistles but as i only want it to have all my Heavy Metal music together to play when i want then it does the job very nicely. The battery appears to be lasting a good time at present so hopefully it will continue the same way, (i know others have said the battery dies quickly after a while) .

So first impressions are this is excellent value at 13.00 and i'm tempted to purchase another one for my funk/soul collection.

UPDATE MAY 13TH,
The one purchased in Feb is still working perfectly with a good battery life and no issues with the connecter breaking, in fact i have since purchased 3 more of these little gems and have had no problems at all. I haven't tried the radio as i haven't listened to an FM station in many a year so i can't comment on how good the signal is.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE PLAYER, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this to use on holiday. It arrived promptly and looked great, but it had a problem in that it would turn itself off. I contacted Customer Services and they were so helpful. I was speaking to the same Customer Service Representative throughout, this makes everything so easy. He did everything he could and more. I returned the player and was sent a replacement. It is a great player for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best, 18 Jan 2014
Ordered, delivered and the item was fantastic, it's never left my daughters ear.
Love the fact you can always ask them for advice as well. Great after service.
Just about to treat myself as well to one.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 5 Mar 2014
I bought this mainly for my car, but have used it also with headphones. Easy to drag music into it, and it is probably the same for photos, although the screen is is small. Navigation, is easy once you get use to it, like any other devise. And the sound is excellent in the card and with head phones. You could spend 200- 300 on an ipod/ipad what ever it is, or spend 15 on this. What about apples docking station you might say. Well I can plug this into my tv and my laptop, and probably a hi-fi unit if i had one.
As for the instructions, I think they are quite good, but there again, when have men read instructions?

4.0 out of 5 stars Promt refund, 3 Mar 2014
Although there was a fault found them quick to put things right, sending back was made easy as possible and effortless

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Oct 2013
Great little product for the price. Also excellent customer service and after sales advice. I bought this for my daughter to see if she would like an iPod. She uses it every day! Not bothering with iPod. This is good enough

1.0 out of 5 stars Great spec but no go, 28 April 2014
I purchased two of these for my kids, and was utterly disappointed with them. Neither of them worked properly, it was a real shame as the spec is great for the price. The menu had a mind of its own and you could not select what you wanted. The volume turned its self up and down.
I have just got the refund from amazon so I will be purchasing a better brand so I won't have two very upset kids.