on 19 November 2013
They are very useful as I now seem to have so many different cables for all my electronic products! A word of warning though - check out the ink/pen you use as I wasted several because the ink didn't dry on the label. In the end I used a permanent marker (fine) to do the job!
I purchased these as I was getting totally and utterly confused over which cables in my huge box was for what equipment. This is a cost effective and great way of labelling my cables to help distinguish what cables go with which of my many electrical devices. They are just sticky labels that wrap around the cable back onto itself so you have 2 sides on which to write on. I combined these with some velcro ties to tidy up the cables too which seems to work well. Easily removed or replaced.
on 27 February 2014
can't think why we didn't get these sooner, great idea and work well, as recommended in a previous review, we are using a permanent marker, but very happy with results
on 5 September 2014
Not very good value for money, some of them are looking very tatty after only a few weeks.
I thought they we be more resilient than this.
on 18 April 2014
Really useful on a soundesk where there are many auxillary inputs and outputs, with multiple amateur users in a church situation - not always knowing what they are doing! Easy to just look at the ends of cables to know exactly where they belong, saving time tracing them back to source etc! Almost indestructible.
on 1 March 2015
Handy things, these. They're finally helping me get to grips with the rat's nest of cables that lie around the house so that I know what's for what. As has been said in other reviews, you've got to use the appropriate sort of pen to write on the label. I use one I had for writing on CDs and DVDs and that works just fine. The different sizes of labels mean that I can use them to identify power cables as well as USB cables and the like.

So for all that they may seem a bit expensive, they are saving me lots of time and frustration and that, I think, means they're well worth it. Recommended - but don't forget to use the right sort of pen when you try and write on them.
on 26 December 2013
If like me you have two computers and a tablet to contend with which means constantly switching cables from one appliance to another. I find extremely useful to have the cables labelled
on 16 June 2014
Brilliant piece of kit,

finally got all the spaghetti sorted out .
well worth it . great for phones ,chargers, cameras, computers and any peripherals .
on 15 April 2014
I had expected more than just 4 pages of stickers!!
Can be used but will not last long. Look for alternative.
on 2 December 2013
Very useful. Stops the frustration of deciding what the heck the leads are for. I recommend these for every home