5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
This carrier is amazing looks far more expensive than in the picture. My pet is so comfy with the quilted base and large interior. Love it.
Published 17 months ago by Pet Owner

1.0 out of 5 stars Zip Broke open - my cat fell into the road
Published 11 months ago by Laura

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 21 Sept. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Zip Broke open - my cat fell into the road, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
O receiving this - I immediately zipped it together to take my siamese to the vets. On lifting my cat in the carrier out of the car in the vets car park (by a busy main road) the zip holding the base in - split open and my siamese fell out of this case, into the road, immediately in shock and panic ran across the busy road - luckily not being run over in the process and hid in a housing estate for 4 hours until we managed to trap him.
The response I got from this company when I asked to return it was a standard e mail to say.

"We are sorry your product turned up damaged, please send us a picture and we will decide if we will refund your money or not"
I replied to say they were lucky I wasn't sending them a picture of my dead siamese, and expected a little more concern from them than that - but heard nothing back as yet - extraordinary response.

Word of caution: ALWAYS use rigid hard shell carriers for pets, and if you value your pets life as much as I do - don't buy this carrier from these guys.

1.0 out of 5 stars zip broke, my cat nearly got killed, 10 April 2014
tara fletcher (Codnor, derbyshire, united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
The most shocking item I have ever brought, I had to take my cat to the vets, as I was walking to the bus stop on a main road the whole of the bottom broke. My cat fell out and ran on the road absolutely scared to death. I had to grab my cat anyway I could and carry him back home. The most terrible eperiance ever. The sellers should be disgusted!!!! Luckily my beautiful boy is unharmed. Do not buy this item if you think anything of your animals its just not worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars cat snuggly, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
got thisitem to replace plastic one,cat went straight in and went to sleep ,so he likes it. good quality perfect for taking cat to vets

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
This is a really cute little carrier - my cats both love it and I made a mistake of only buying one - they push each other out of the way to get in this one when we're travelling! I have had no problems with the zips, and so far the plastic mesh has survived a lot of chewing and clawing from one frustrated cat (normally he just sleeps in this case but this was toward the end of a four hour journey - he is still eager to get back into the carrier now though!)
The only issue I have and it's not a big one is that it came a bit misshapen from postage and it has been difficult to make it the right shape again meaning one side has a big dip in it giving the cats a bit less room.
Other than that this is a great carrier, the cats love it and I have no trouble getting them into it!

4.0 out of 5 stars carries animals..., 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
Have used this to take our two kittens back to the rescue centre to have their second lot of injections. The queue was horrendous so ended up waiting about 2 hours. I was really worried that the kittens would need to go to the loo or freak out. But actually after initially squeaking when I put them in, they just settled down and fell asleep. Also, I reckon it's less noisy in there than say a traditional plastic crate. I did worry that if they were sick or needed to go to the toilet this probably wasn't the most practical choice of carrier but it was fine.
Great that this can fold down. Although this also lends to it not keeping its form too well - for example I left one end of the carrier open in the room for a few weeks so the cats would get used to it. And without the one end zipped up to keep its shape, the open end sort of sagged. So when it came to putting the kittens inside, whilst I tried to do the zip up, one of the kittens managed to slip out of the gap on the other side whilst I was fiddling with the zip if that makes sense. I got them in eventually and have now realised that there will be less chance of an escape whilst I'm zipping up if I tip the carrier slightly! In all, looks good and the cats don't seem to mind* and someone did comment that my carrier looked 'posh'.

* I've taken to the habit of every now and then getting the kittens inside, carrying them into another room and leaving them for 5 minutes, then letting them out and giving them a treat. So that it's not traumatic when I need to get them in there for the vets! Not sure if it's worked or whether the cats are just laid back but they seem okay with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
Love it does the job you can put on front seat with seat belt on. You can see your cheeky chappie looking at you safe and sound

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY DOG., 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
Arrived on time we'll made and looks good.
The dogs very happy to go in and be carried around without getting stressed.
Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
I bought this to transport my poorly giant French lop bunny,it arrived in 2 days and looks very expensive,my bun loves going in it as it has side vents he can see through.it's made of great material and is very sturdy, my rabbit weighs over two stone and this can take the weight of a lot more,it has a long shoulder handle or two small handles,it really is a fantastic animal carrier with 2 zips either end

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the product, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod (Misc.)
very happy with this item it is a lot bigger then expected i can fit my cat and my chihuahua in it comfortably. easy to put away when not needed would of gave 5 stars if the bottom was a bit sturdier all in all loved it

Me & My Beige Quilted Pet Carrier Pod