4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, very smart looking
Quick delivery, product came well wrapped and in tact. It is a snug fit for my hard drive but protects it well. I was bit disappointed as I thought it would be a hard case like it said on the product description when in fact it's just stiff cardboard. It does the job though!
Published on 5 Dec 2010 by jhm5lmh

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not offer any real protection
The IOMAX case fits the Seagate Goflex 500GB HD very well, however the case does not offer any real protection and is very flimsy.
Published on 24 July 2011 by purplewolf

‹ Previous | 121 22 2327 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars ordered a 2nd one, 13 Sep 2011
I got one for my Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 which includes a USB cable. It is less sturdy than a Logitech one I handled and it could do with a bit more padding but it does the job. I ordered a 2nd one for the Nintendo 3ds of my son (which is a snug fit, not allowing for any games but much cheaper than the specific Nintendo ones). Both cases and content survived a fair amount of 'rough' handling and loads of dust as we went on a trip to Africa. So no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sturdy Strong Case, 18 Aug 2011
I brought this to keep my external hard drive in (Buffalo MiniStation 320GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive)

The case opens up with two sides inside (obviously)!

The first part looks like the underside of a suitcase lid, a compartment where you could store small bits of paper maybe or in this case the small usb cable that came with the hard drive.

The other side is where you can strap your hard drive it and secure it with the velcro strap running along the middle.

The case is actually alot stronger than you might think. There must be thick cardboard in there or something!

The prices is very good and I brought it because I though I'm spending money on a hard drive to protect my itunes folder and other items so why not also have a case to protect the hard drive as I would be hiding this away from the pc.

Overall a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 8 Aug 2011
This item was delivered quick and in good condition.
Great price for exactly what i was looking for.

The case shell is not solid firm, but is still firm enough to withstand being carried around. My cable fits in neat, and my hardrive is kept secure with the inside strap.

Excellent purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars HDD case, 6 Aug 2011
This case fits the Buffalo portable HDD perfectly, it's tough exterior protects it perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 19 July 2011
Bought for the Buffalo 2.5inch drive. It fits well and protects it, The finish could be better but it is functional and keeps the lead and drive safe at a moderate cost

5.0 out of 5 stars IOMAX Protective EVA Case, 8 July 2011
Ray (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this product I use it to keep my portable hard drive in and for the price I think is great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Value, 28 Jun 2011
This IOMAX Protective EVA Case for 2.5" Portable Hard Drive is a great little protective case for my portable hard drive. So good in fact I have bought another for my TomTom SatNav and yet another for my Sony compact camera. You really cannot beat this product for its purpose or price - it equals and surpasses the quality of many more expensive makes.

This EVA case is protected by a woven nylon type fabric and it is lined with a soft feel fabric on the inside. The zip is good quality, the internal velcro strap safely secures my device inside and the netting pocket is sufficient for leads, memory cards, etc.

Do not pay more, thinking you will get a better product than this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does size matter?, 18 Jun 2011
E. Brightwell (Marlow, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
If you have a 2.5" drive mainly because it is small, then this is not for you. However, if size is not a major factor then this case is ideal to protect the drive and to store the necessary cable. It is light, but is likely to be considerably larger than the drive alone.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2.5inch external hard drive protective case, 12 Jun 2011
Although case is not as hard as some cases available, it is still in my opinion sufficient to suitably protect the hard drive and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Job, 2 Jun 2011
Semi-rigid case, but offers good protection (unless you intend throwing it around!). Internal velco strap holds the mobile drive securely and the mesh pocket in the lid is handy for small cables and flash sticks. The case will actually hold 2 x Freecom XXS drives, though the velco strap isn't long enough to reach round both drives. But they're tight in there once it's zipped up.

‹ Previous | 121 22 2327 | Next ›