5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Silicone Non Stick Cake Pop Set Baking Tray Makes Up To 20 CakePops Mould Kids Birthday Party Set Cookware Kit
Thank you for my purchase there lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars great cake making set for a 7 year old, 19 April 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter. She loves cooking and this set has been a huge success.
The varieties of toppings for the "lollipop! cakes are endless. Great for parties!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cake pops, 16 Nov 2013
Ice Maiden "Kathy" (Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I really like this product. My first forray into cake pops I did not want to spend a lot. I have since bought some dearer ones that are a little thicker but almost twice the price. I have found that these cheaper ones bake quickly and evenly and the more expensive ones don't. I sometimes have undercooked centre pops on the thicker moulds.
So to sum up, great value for money but probably won't last for years. I felt that there should have been at least a recipe on or in the pack to help new cake pop makers decide on the quantity of batter to use and oven temps. That is the reason for not giving a full five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, 30 Oct 2013
I bought this for a friends daughter for her birthday as she loves to bake. She said she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 27 Aug 2013
Excellent service on this product, excellent my daughter loved it, would recommend this product to anyone very good try it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
Great little gift for 11 yr old baker .

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to use, 4 Feb 2014
This item worked better the second time my granddaughter and I used it, we had a lot of fun using it.