5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry tricks the Tooth Fairy
This book is fantastic because it is really funny. Horrid Henry mostly gets sent to his room every day because he is very, very nasty to his brother, Perfect Peter. Henry calls him the Worm and plays tricks on him and gets him into trouble. You should read this because it will make you giggle and fall off your chair!
Published on 12 Jun 2007 by P.2 Rockers

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
This books not bad but not good so there do not by it if you want a real good book because this is a bad but affective by Ervin akAman
Published 11 months ago by feed Bob it was great I like i...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry tricks the Tooth Fairy, 12 Jun 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars yet another great story, 29 Jun 2014
Francesca Simon never fails to delight children with her Horrid Henry series. Children can relate to the story. My grandson has just started to loose his baby teeth and found story most amusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Specepicsometacular (spectacular + epic + awesome), 3 Jun 2014
I love horrid Henry books. I just wish there were a lot more of them.
Every time I read one I think if I could do that...

By the way, my review headline is for the overall series, not just this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 30 May 2014
Excellent product. My daughter loves horrid henry (he drives me up the wall personally) and so she was very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it, 20 April 2014
My 3year old niece chose this one herself and loved having it read to her. She loved the illustrations and pointed out the different characters as they came up in the book. Good series of books

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for me!!!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy (Early Reader) (Horrid Henry Early Reader) (Kindle Edition)
Very good for me! Horrid Henry hasn't lost any teeth yet and all his friends have. When Peter, Henry's younger brother loses a tooth Henry's determind to steal it so he can get £1! In the end Henry learns a lesson he should never forget.... As I've only lost three I know how it feels when all your friends have lost either 6,7,8,9 or even 10,12 or 11 teeth. It's frustrating! But I'm nine so I shouldn't worry!!! I recommend this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 3 April 2014
My grandson loves these books and the programme, good for getting children interested in reading because they are funny too.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 Mar 2014
great for kids kids always love horrid Henry my little boy reads them all the time and there is loads of books

4.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry tricks the tooth fairy review, 4 Mar 2014
I chose this rating because it was a very good book I liked all the different stories in the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 Feb 2014
Great book for any little bookworm. Horrid Henry is always a great read. Would definately Recommendthis book to all the early readers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›