Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 November 2013
Like many, I was sad to hear that JLS would be breaking up after their tour next year - however, I must say that I think this 'Greatest Hits' album is a great way to round off one of the most succesful acts to come out of the X Factor.

Unlike other 'best off' albums their are no key omissions here - all their best songs are present; including 'Everybody in Love', 'Proud' and 'She Makes Me Wanna' (just my personal favourites. Nicely, the album also includes their new, and final, single 'A Billion Lights' - this song is a great way to finish their career as a group and I'm happy to see it has not been ommitted from the album.

Overall, I think this album is a good tribute to JLS; although note if you already have all their albums you are only getting the one new song ('A Billion Lights')
on 28 November 2013
I ordered this as a gift for my mum who loves JLS, and expected it to be signed..it's not! It has "scribbles" on it with no way of proving that it was done by JLS!! It looks like someone at the Amazon warehouse has just removed the packaging and scribbled on them. I'm sure she will still appreciate it as its the music she loves, but i'm not impressed. A bit of false advertising there Amazon!!!!!
on 27 November 2013
Absolutly ridiculous!!!was so excited to give this to my daughter..it's not even signed!it has a star,music note,smiley face & holly doodled on it,no certificate of authentation(Which wouldn't be a problem)if it was signed with names..just looks like I've drawn on her album!!DO NOT BE DISSAPOINTED IF YOU DID'NT GET 1
on 25 December 2013
Another christmas present for my teen daughter whose bedroom is a shrine to JLS I suppose you could say that along with the other reviews on Amazon for this cd, does indeed looks like its just been doodled on. She does have other cd,s that have been signed by the band and they are actual signatures on the inlay card.

JLS have done some lovely lyrical tracks since they come to fame from the x factor and have never disapointed there fans including my teen daughter.

I really wonder if this is actually signed by JLS will we ever know, managed to buy this in there black friday deals as a present, however I did note that there were other sellars purchased this and put it straight up for sale, that meant that a genuine buyer missed out, will however give this a 5 star rating as JLS have kept my daughter entertained by there music.
on 27 November 2013
How amazon can sell this as a signed album is beyond me, it isn't signed by any of the band it has just been doodled on (or so they tell us) by the band! Was going to give this as a present but can't now! Very disappointed
on 27 November 2013
Received today, I think the Amazon staff were put to work during their tea and lunch breaks to doodle on as many covers as possible. I already have a signed copy of the deluxe cd, preordered months ago on the JLS website and it arrived signed and sealed. This is the most disappointing thing I have ever bought on Amazon. My daughter adores JLS, she will be at their concert in Belfast on 1st December. The reason I bought this is because she won't open the other one, it is her pride and joy. I don't know whether to return it or report it to trading standards, as there is no way this is genuine. Apart from that, I ordered it on one click through my phone, had no idea how much it cost until I went back into my orders. A complete rip off-no discount, and charged £2+ postage. So paid £11+ for single cd, when I already have genuine signed deluxe cd, book and dvd for £13.50 and could have bought deluxe for £11 anyway on amazon. Having watched Panorama and viewed the exploitation of the workers, I believe they have probably been chained to a shelf, with a beeper timing how many signatures-sorry squiggles they could forge in a minute-during their lunch. JLS boys I would greatly appreciate if you could verify if these are genuine as today I have one very disappointed daughter. The one star is for Amazon not the 5 star JLS boys. Good luck in the future.
on 25 November 2013
I think JLS are alright, they do what they say on the tin, I have not loved every single song they have done, but most of them are good and catchy like Everybody in Love, Hottest Girl in the World, Love You More, Proud & The Club is Alive, etc... In regards to the other person that commented, Andrew Goodman - There are many bands, especially pop acts that have released a greatest hits album after only 3 albums let alone 4, look at the Spice Girls, Take That, Girls Aloud, Eternal, Atomic Kitten, Blue, 5ive & others have all done it, but what I can't understand is why you would listen to something that you really don't like anyway, and then complain afterwards that you don't like it. Its like deliberately going outside in the rain without an umbrella & then being surprised & disappointed that you got wet!! Ok, so JLS were never really going to win songwriters of the year or a Grammy award, however they have done very well for themselves, winning, Brit & Mobo awards, sellout tours, number 1 albums & songs, travelled the world & sold millions. They have said that they have come to a point where they said what else is there left to achieve after all this that they already have, and thought it best to leave at the top and pursue individual projects in various areas, so good luck to them I say!!
on 27 January 2014
Decent album and does what it says on the tin. Disappointed with the 'signed' version though which consisted of pictues/doodles rather than a signature. Could easily have been done by anyone working at Amazon and with no certificate of authenticity it's a bit of a failure.
on 28 November 2013
Since reviews are being mingled together, this review is specific to this offering.

I was expecting a Signed Version to contain signatures of the band, but this isn't what I got. What you get is four "doodles", with nothing to indicate which band member did what. It really does look amateurish and pathetic. If you want a CD with scrawled doodles, then this item is for you. However, I am deeply disappointed at it, it's certainly not worthy of any signed album collection.
on 15 February 2014
Please do not buy this item as 'new' as all you will receive is the cd NOT in a clear cellophane seal. I brought it as new for a birthday present for my sister, when it came without the seal I complained and they sent me another one without a seal on and the case was all cracked. So they do not sell 'new' items. They are selling you a second hand one at the cost of a 'new' one and they do not read or deal with your complaints properly either.