on 26 September 2013
great looking boots, look great with skinny jeans, lovely colour, very comfy. But beware as they are not very hardwearing, i wore them for a week and the sole is starting to come unglued, but i would def buy again as they really are brill boots. One last thing i have read reviews that blowfish arent true to size but for me they are, they didnt come up small because the leather gives after a few days of wearing.
on 2 January 2014
Like someone else said, I haven't had these long and the glue is failing, making the sole come away at the toe. I have been out in light rain a couple of times but they haven't had any exposure to bad winter weather. Annoyed as I thought they would be a good brand. Too late for a refund now, but I won't buy this brand again.
on 22 October 2013
I loved these boots when they arrived. They are very comfortable and look great BUT they are falling apart already. The top of the boots at the toes are coming apart from the soles. Looks as though the glue isn't sticking. RUBBISH. Very disappointed. Will contact Blowfish to see if I can get replacements.
on 2 February 2014
Nice boots, wide at the top so can wear with thick socks or skinny jeans- plus find they look a bit more flattering and a bit more comfortable than some other blowfish ankle boots which are tighter to the leg. My only complaint would be that the buckles are a bit noisy (a little jingly jangly) so if you're somewhere very quiet that can be a little irritating, especially as the buckles are in no way functional, but you could probably superglue the stick bit to the buckle if desired to stop this.
on 12 May 2014
I have order these as i was looking for something that goes with skirt and skinny jeans easily in rainy days, and they do their job ! Very comfy and true to the size. I would recommend them 100%, delivery was fast too !
on 15 September 2015
The straps are NOT dark coloured as shown in the photos....also the size 6 ordered were very neat fitting/ narrow so i had to return for larger size. Not yet worn them and am a bit worried after reading some of the reviews as they are not very robust looking. Just hope they are worth the money.
on 27 September 2014
These are on the small side but I love them anyway. Great ankle boot - nicely styled buckles and pleats and the inside fabric adds a nice touch. They are good with skinny jeans and the soles are nice and thick for winter. I am hoping to stretch them out in time for winter. Brilliant value too - really, really great price.
on 25 September 2015
I adore these. They are so comfortable and great quality. I'll have them for years to come and the great thing is is that even as they get older, they still look great, it just adds to the character, I love that the ankle is slightly wider than a lot of ankle boots out there so you can wear them with either a skirt and tights or just jeans. The height is flattering for any shaped leg!! : )
on 8 January 2014
Bought these boots for outdoor wear, came with a detailed account of how to return the product if necessary. Exactly as described and as seenn the image, was a little reluctant to buy online as I normally prefer to try before I buy. Are genuine Blowfish boots and sizing was fine. I'm usually a 6/7, so went for the 7. Would recommend.
on 21 March 2014
First time I have ordered boots of the net and was a bit worried about the size, but these fit perfectly and I love them, will def be ordering more. Arrived earlier than expected and packaged very well.