5.0 out of 5 stars I've been waiting for this one and loved it !
I so hope these two get their act together in the final book as they belong with each other. Hearing about their relationship from Magnus`s perspective was sweet and very funny. I've enjoyed all these little bites of his life and looking forward to the final two.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
Published 9 months ago by Karen A. Brown

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been waiting for this one and loved it !, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Bane Chronicles 8: What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You're Not Officially Dating Anyway) (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it, even though it's mostly repetitive, derivative nonsense., 22 July 2014
A little bit too much exposition of the telling-not-showing kind. Clare's juvenile writing frustrates me to no end; and still I can't stop reading her stories. So she must be doing something right. Magnus Bane is a triumph in characterisation and I think Clare is very brave to write about a gay couple so I take my hat off to her for this. I give it a 3 for the self-obsessed over-exposition and annoying repetitiveness, but a 4 for her positive contribution to the genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read, 31 Dec. 2013
Very short but packed with juicy content. Ties into the Mortal Instrument book series. Would certainly recommend this book to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Dec. 2013
Oh my word Cassandra Clare really out did herself with this one it was amazing and fantastic and so so so adorable oh god

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet., 24 Nov. 2013
These short stories are perfect for reading in the bath or on nights when I have to get to sleep and would otherwise just keep reading. They are the perfect fill-in until the last Mortal Instruments book is released, and I can never get enough of Magnus Bane!

5.0 out of 5 stars The bane chronicles 8: what to buy the shadowhunter who has everything., 15 July 2014
I really liked this book and I would recommend it to other people. I rate this book 5 out of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 19 Jun. 2014
love all these spin off books there great they give you lots more info on magnus, camille, shadow hunters ect

5.0 out of 5 stars MALEC IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 8 Jun. 2014
I adore malec!!!!!!!! And this was all about them so.... It was awesome very funny and I absolutely loved the ending!!! ALL MALEC FANS MUST READ IT!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and the demon was cool too

5.0 out of 5 stars Chronically brilliant, 11 April 2014
So far I am loving the ironically fun and serious life of Magnus bane I like a character that can hold my imagination and make me smile I think anyone who likes fantasy,history or just life should enjoy this series. have fun reading it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great side series, 9 Mar. 2014
Amazon Customer (Lancaster, England) - See all my reviews
love all the mortal instruments books and the bane chronicles fit in really well. they just need to be longer!