5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Mr. M. Mccarrick "Michael McCarrick" (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gem Compact Easy Access Camera Case for Canon PowerShot SX50 HS (Camera)
Good robust camera bag well suited to the SX50. Very much as the description given.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case, 21 May 2014
I have just received my Gem camera case for my Canon sx50 camera. The case is so strong and the camera fits perfectly into it. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to buy a case for their camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Case, 6 April 2014
This case is as it says, very neat and compact for carrying the camera and extras as needed everything fits well into it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for smaller camera, 24 Mar 2014
This is a good camera bag, well made, will plenty of storage for the little extras needed such as battery and SD cards. I have only given 4 stars as the bag is a little tight for the Sony SX50, which is what I based my search on when this bay was highlighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Case, 12 Aug 2013
Loads of different cases and I am new to the expensive camera game? But I am able to take my camera out when walking the dogs without worrying about damaging my camera and keeping it dry but ready for action.

5.0 out of 5 stars what it said on the box, 14 Nov 2013
it is a nice light compact camera case what more can I say - takes the camera, spare card, etc.