5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!
I have never written a review before for all the things i've bought from amazon good or bad cos i never could be a*sed.
But this is exceptional!! If you have never had a juicer before and are wondering whether to spend 150 on something you might use for a month, well there amazing!! I will never drink carton juice again!! Honestly!
The machine itself is robust,...
Published 8 months ago by Graham Dobie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money - don't be fooled by size of motor
OK - i have a ten year old juicer that I have to cut the fruits up to take in the small chute. So hence I wanted to change for a whole fruit juicer. The Sage arrived promptly, first thing to point out is that the top cover is very awkward to fit and align, not what I expected from price tag. Looks are good, but thats about it.
Juicing yields - apples juice very...
Published 17 days ago by MRS L M BROWN

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 29 July 2013
Graham Dobie "farmboy2000" (campsie) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer, 1200 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
The machine itself is robust, well designed, sleek, easy to clean, simple and with lots of power! Its fast!
With a simply apple, cucumber, carrot, celery, lemon, spinach juiced together you've got a delicious drink that gets you totally buzzing!!
Just buy it, you will never buy carton juice again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 22 July 2013
This is one impressive piece of kit. I wanted a quality juicer and this is just the ticket. I considered the cheaper ones (Philips, Breville) as I wasn't sure whether I would get into juicing but I'm so glad I went with this one. It is quiet, effective and beautiful. I also couldn't justify the price tag of the two juicers above this one in the Sage range so thought this one was a happy medium and at 1200watts is plenty powerful enough for the job.
It was intuitive to put together - I didn't use the instructions! I started juicing straight away and made some apple and beetroot juice. I was initially horrified to see all the bits flying around inside and thought that it would be a nightmare to clean up. Within seconds I was in nutrient heaven. I used a bag as suggested by other users to collect the pulp (which was surprisingly dry and dust-like) and I am so glad I did. Cleaning-wise it took less than a minute of running the other bits under the tap to get it all pristine again - the supplied brush is invaluable for getting the mesh clean. 5 standard apples and 5 beetroots made almost a jug full. I had a large glass full and have some saved for later.
I can't wait to make some more, it's a joy to use and I feel very smug at how nutrient-rich my diet is about to become.
Like other reviewers I think that it is a little disappointing that it didn't come with some recipes for juices, but the internet is awash with healthy recipes if you go looking for them - or just simply use your imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 reasons this is a great juicer, 19 Feb 2014
5 it looks good
6 two speed settings, one for tougher fruit like apples
7 motor size is just right so no need to pay more for something with more oomph
8 comes with a guide on juices by the juicing bloke who was on Radio 2

I bought it from UK juicers. Same product and same price. excellent service and unlike Amazon they pay corporation tax in the UK so you are helping the UK and supporting a small UK business too.

5.0 out of 5 stars double the juice, 28 Aug 2013
This is an excellent juicer, well worth paying out the money. Compared to my old juicer it has doubled the juice and more than halved the waste

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money - don't be fooled by size of motor, 31 Mar 2014
Juicing yields - apples juice very poorly indeed. When putting food into the shoot you actually have to press really hard to get the blades to do their job. My ten year old juicer performed four times better than this. So don't be fooled by the motor size, again my old juicer is 500w and out performs this hands down, The pulp is not dry when discharged it is indeed very wet and you could squeeze it out. To yeild 1 lts of juice required 8 apples two full celery bunches and 1 whole cucumbers. Pretty bad indeed.

If you have not had any other juicer before then i can see how this device would fool the novice to rating it higher. My husband is a nutritionist who gave this the thumbs down based on performance. So don't over spend on this machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutri Juicer, 30 July 2013
Bought this on the recommendation of Joe Cross (Fat, sick and dying) - very easy to use and keep clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking juicer, 15 Dec 2013
This juicer is easy to use but as with any juicer needs quite a bit of cleaning. Sometimes the pulp needs putting through again to get more juice out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and lots of good, clean juice., 31 July 2013
I had a couple of cheaper juicers in the past and had virtually given up on home juicing because of the cleaning and poor quality of the juices compared to ones from my local juice bar. This product has changed my mind completely in two and a half weeks. I didn't buy from amazon as somewhere else had a 'blue cross' sale and was offering 10% off electricals at the time.

This juicer is simply brilliant, the motor never slows, even on quite tough vegetables. The waste that comes out from apples is virtually dry. I find it a dream to clean compared to my previous models and the brush supplied does a fantastic job on the mesh. I rinse everything then bung all the other parts in the dishwasher (apart from the blade as that would tarnish).

Obviously, the best part is the quality of the juice... I hate bits! My other juicers left what I term as 'floaters'. There is nothing worse than gagging on a bit of kale in the morning. I started juicing again for weight loss and health. Following a 'green' juice diet being inspired again by reading Jason Vales books. It really is amazing how quickly juicing makes you feel good and look good. What's more this gets you get so much more juice using this juicer, than cheaper models.

Whatever, makes juicing easier is weight in gold and this one is solid, efficient, keeps the temp transfer to a minimum and is just brilliant. Style is not important to me as to the quality of the juice it makes, but it is very good looking.

This purchase has helped me to stick to a great juice regime the weight loss is more than phenomenal. There's a lot of press around at the moment about juicing both good and bad I'd never personally do a hundred days on just juice. I find a short detox is enough to get you eating healthy again then keep on a 'clean' diet replacing a meal a day with a decent mix of fruit and green veg juice. There's no doubt a strict juice diet sheds the pounds like nothing else but if you are sensible you'll feel fabulous and enjoy doing it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor green yield, 13 Aug 2013
I bought this 2 days ago because I read that 70% of the goodness is being liberated and kept, and the pulp is very dry. When you read the instructions you discover that the data for these calculations was attributed to experiments on carrots, apples and celery ie fruits and veggies with huge liquid percentages (no surprise then)!
However, it yielded only about 2 teaspoons of kale juice from an entire bag of kale. And although the pulp is drier than my 50 2 year old Phillips, when juicing celery, pineapples, apples etc it also costs 100 more, meaning you will have to do probably 1000 of vegetables before you negate the extra costs. If you do then you will possibly start to save money later on however, if you do there's a very good chance you are a serious juicer, and serious juicers want the hard leafy green juices that are the most beneficial, in which case this is not for you.
I have a twin gear for the hard greens and a Philips for the wet fruits and veggies, I was hoping I could do it all with this sage machine........YOU CAN'T.
In summary it doesn't juice hard green and leafy veggies very well, but all others it does do better than cheap machines. A final further positive is that it is quite attractive

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 23 July 2013
This product has been great, its easy to use and has done the job i wanted it to. I feel it is good value for money.

ARRAY(0xb46d6e04)