on 18 January 2014
Each bag comfortably holds 3 wrapped chocolate (Roses, Miniature Heros, Quality Street)

We use them to make chocolate gift tags for attaching to Christmas gifts,
on 15 January 2014
Good service arrived in good time and simply packed.

Be aware however that (despite being the suggested size in the instructions) these bags are very tight for 'normal' size Cake Pops and almost useless for double mounted ones e.g. making snowmen.
on 7 March 2015
Good quality product. I used them for wrapping cake pops. The cake pops looked lovely in them but it was a real squeeze to get them in!.... It can be done as long as you have an about an hour to fiddle in getting them in! This is a great product but if using for cake pops a slightly wider bag would be better. Even though it gives the size they shouldn't be advertising 'great for cake pops' when really the bag is too small. This is the only reason my score is lower as the product is good.
Mine did come with 100 silver ties which was a bonus.
on 3 March 2014
were exactly what I ordered. Did THE JOB WELL ( TO HOLD SHORTBREAD & TIED WITH RIBBON FOR A BURNS SUPPER).
Perfect for sweets, small biscuits etc..
on 29 September 2015
Came quick thanks ..
Just as it says ..nothing really i can add apart from ..ideal for little sweets for gifts etc or lolly pop making etc ...Small packets and ties added .
Great if you want small packets ..like I do for making little thankyou bags of sweets with a ribbon around the top ..good quality.
on 8 November 2013
these were not the right size as advertised BUT they are very good quality and will do the job we wanted them for but we will still have to buy a bigger size, we bought them to put in a cookie and lollypop for our wedding favours so we will use them for the lolly pop but need bigger ones for the cookies.
on 24 March 2014
Ordered these little bags to put over cake pops to keep them dust free and clean. They are just the job but they did take a little longer to arrive compared to other items I had ordered at the same time. Alhtough to be fair it was still within the time frame suggested.
on 27 April 2015
I used these bags for covering chocolate lollipops made for a recent party. They were just the right size and strong. The only disappointing thing is they do not come with ties but they look good being tied with a ribbon, you could of course use cellotape.
on 22 October 2014
Not only the item arrived 7 days AFTER the delivery date, unpacked inside an envelope but also, BE AWARE, the item does NOT include the silver ties shown in the picture, it only has the bags. Horrible service, misleading product. Don't buy.
on 20 December 2015
These would be a good size for lollipops but I bought them with cookies in mind. They're too small to fit an average sized cookie inside, but it's my own fault for not checking the size of my cookies!