on 31 July 2013
Love this phone the possibilities are almost endless, it has got some great features and is so simple to use. I would definitely recommend this phone. The feel and quality is good and this is coming from an Apple user.
on 21 March 2014
Excellent. I find this very easy to use,
the iniitial set up was simple and took me no time at all to get email synced.
easy to use as a phone and a way of staying in touch with mail.
screen is clear and bright and no problems with with the touch screen always repsonds instantly.
I would say is very smooth and easily slips in the hand, I bought a simple silicon snap on cover which makes me feel a lot more confident that I will not drop it on a pavement.
If you want a phone that takes good pictures, easy acccess to the web and email then this is ideal. I do not play games on the phone so cannot comment on that.
This is an OK handset, it's fairly nippy, does everything you need it to do and has a nice additional feature in the form of a quick note. Just press the button on the side and you can write on the screen. Nice idea, not too such how much I'd use it in practice, but good to see LG offering something a little extra at this price.

I wasn't too impressed with the finish of the handset, it feels very cheap and just isn't as nice in the handset as something like the Sony Xperia E SIM-free Android Smartphone - Black or the Sony Xperia Go Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black.

Before purchasing I'd check out one of these in store if you can to see if you're OK with the feel of it. Int he video I mention that the screen isn't very nice to use, this has improved with further use but it wasn't a great out of box experience. Unless you're 100% in love with this phone I'd check out the two Sony handsets above and also these Nokia handset before making a final decision:

Nokia Lumia 620 Sim-Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Nokia Lumia 520, 8Gb, Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black
66 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2013
Very light and pocketable, has a bright notification light for missed calls/texts which I wanted. A little plasticky but easy to use. However LG PC Suite doesn't connect to the phone, tried tech support, reinstalled and still didn't work so I wouldn't bother with that software. Windows 7 finds the phone easily and you can transfer music etc.
on 2 November 2013
The phone is all l'd hoped for and more' clear screen, light weight, easy to handle, which are all things I had with my previous LG Phone
on 28 January 2014
Good phone for the money I find it difficult to answer, swiping the icon as advised doesn't appear to work for me most of the time so a more idiot proof version would save me calling everyone back. My only other negative is the lack of predictive text, apart from that I am happy with it.
on 19 October 2015
What a nice little phone. It has all that you want and expect from a Smartphone at a very good price. Set up was easy and quick although the Start up guide is printed with the smallest font they could find, so I printed off the on-line full user guide all 77 pages of it,but it made learning it much easier. So far, all is working well although I find the double tap on the screen to turn it on/off is a bit too sensitive but it can be turned off.Battery life is cracking,four days to drop to 38% ! Charging is a normal rate but it stopped at 99% and took a further 45 minutes to get the last 1%,odd, but not a problem.It is described as ' in Black ' but in fact it is a very dark metallic blue which is nice.Altogether a nice phone especially at that price. Back up is good, I emailed a query late evening and received an email reply with brief but complete answer by 9:30 the following morning, not bad that...would recommend it to anyone.
on 8 September 2013
like product a lot only criticism is short battery life.large enough screen and still small for carrying around. easy to use.
on 3 March 2014
As in the advert. Very good phone, easy to operate with a multitude of options. Though it feels light it is quite strong
on 12 December 2015
Brought as a present for my husband who wanted a decent phone with a good camera.Perfect size fits in his pocket not like most of them that are huge nowadays.He is still getting used to it as it has a lot more functions than his old phone but he loves it!