on 18 December 2013
Great listening. My only gripe preventing a five-star rating - one which applies to most downloaded music - is that while the title of the various pieces is shown, very often the soloist is not named, but most importantly no composer! Since this is downloaded and one is therefore without sleeve notes, this is a serious omission: *Violin Concerto (or whatever) in whichever key could - to the average listener be any violin concerto. Of course I am familiar with most of these pieces but it is frustrating to be unable to identify something one has never heard before. It is therefore better to buy the CD!
on 9 February 2015
I play this both on my computer and when I am out in the garden. Interesting comment, I did not usually choose to play violin music but this has started to change my mind. Really pleased with the purchase. Thank you.
on 24 August 2013
My husband bought this because he was fascinated with the timing, precision and skill of the artists playing. A nice mix to add to your music collection.
on 19 February 2014
I was quite pleased to be able to sit down and enjoy and be really relaxed.
If you love classical music, buy it. Cheap at ten times the price
on 2 September 2013
I loved this download of 30 violin classics. Have played it several times already. Would highly recommend. Especially if you like excellent music.
on 3 June 2016
It was fine to my ears, never did believe the trope that the devil gave Paganini his skill so the illustration is a bit silly.
on 24 July 2014
A wonderful compilation of violin music.if u are wondering if u should buy it, do it, don't hesitate. Absolutely Brrrriliant!
on 20 September 2013
This is a great selection and excellent listening at an excellent price. really good value for money. A Great Buy
on 25 February 2015
Stirring stuff. Even my cat, Bengie was impressed by the incredible playing here. Worth many times the price
on 10 July 2015
Love this in the car some days when I want something a bit more varied and strong.