on 16 March 2014
A nice easy read and not a bad storyline but I find all of the kindle books I've read so far are lacking an editor.
Yet again there seems to have been no proof reading done before being published. I'm beginning to regret buying a kindle and find myself wanting to go back to proper books because the spelling and grammatical errors are driving me insane!
on 18 March 2014
Absolutely brilliant, I loved all three books. The characters had.......well character ,lol ,the stories held me from beginning to end. Hurry up Miss Amber and write some more, they will be on my to buy list.
on 1 June 2015
All of Amber Kallyn's books are such a great read once I start reading her book I have great difficulty in putting them back down , I love this Arthur and her books, please start to follow her books they are so easy to get into and have great. Scenarios all through.
on 14 September 2013
Different take on the usual vampire story which was great, good storyline that linked each book showed how the different types of supernatural genre worked at times with each other. Liked the romance and mystery involved with the emotions of the characters, looking forward to the next book. Would like to know more about the werewolves who keep appearing in the story
on 5 May 2014
Great value for money, a good length so, I we able to while away a few hours in sheer fantasy.....most enjoyable. Well written, it makes a nice change from a lot of the dross that's published. Buy and enjoy !
on 9 April 2014
I enjoyed reading this bundle books 1-3, gives the story line and characters time to grow on you . The relationships between the Vampires and their new mates was very touching/funny at times.I do hope that Amber Kallyn writes more books with these characters.
on 24 April 2014
Enjoyed the three books when I finished the first I looked forward to the other two,a good who done it without been to heavy,wouldn't keep you up all night to finish it but you would read the author again.
on 24 April 2014
I really enjoyed these stories but they were far to short for me. I like to get my teeth into a story but these seemed to finish quickly. Luckily there are two more books to get; one for Eric and one for Sean, but again they are only approximately 160 pages long.
on 16 June 2014
Love these short stories, easy reading,a bit of everything love, passion,violence and my kind of endings,. If you like supernatural your like these quick stories
on 26 December 2013
An enjoyable read with characters continuing through the series. Well rounded characters - the language is an easy read whilst not dumbed down. Recommended - especially at this price!!