on 4 May 2013
My friend told me about this game as he has it for his iPod and I've been waiting for a game like this since I saw the film on the 27th and its perfect! My new all time favourite game and I'm addicted to it!!! amazing worth getting
0Comment| 243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2013
The game playbis amazing and it is very fun and entertaining. The only thing i think they should change is the cost and amount of xperience needed to unlock and buy armour. They should make it a bit less as it is very hard to get that much money and experience
on 4 May 2013
The game was very challenging but it is a good game to say the least a lot like temple run
0Comment| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 May 2013
My two boys love this game and the updated Ironman armour. It kept them entertained for ages. i would recommend it.
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2013
This is an amazing games I recommend you to play it. :) :) all in all I would give it 1000000 stars. Truly an amazing game.
on 8 May 2013
So says my son, and there is no greater praise than that! The grown ups think the graphics are amazing, the game is challenging and the chat between Tony and Jarvis as slick and funny as the film's. So basically, it's epic. Get it now.
on 7 May 2013
Un-Complicated speed racer type game. Dodge & fire over the longest distance you can. Gyro steering works well on kindle.
on 2 May 2013
I've been waiting for this game since I heard about it last week. I couldn't wait any longer, so yesterday I managed to sideload it and played it most of the evening and this morning.

I was quite impressed with the content, it's a fancy Temple Run-style game with Iron Man. More than this, the variation of suits means there is always something to aim for: I want the Mark 39 so bad! I think that you unlock new areas as you play story missions, which appear every twenty hours! But there are plenty of "quickie" goal missions with rewards to keep you going.

This being a sideload, the graphical quality was excellent, not as good as some other tablets but clearly very nice.

So I wasn't expecting to download the official Kindle version only for it to look worse. It's just so bad. It almost looks like they took the game from a phone screen and simply scaled it up. It spoils the coolness of each suit. Even the loading screen is low-res. Game text is great though, there's no problem there.

But if you can overlook the graphics, it's definitely something to be enjoyed, especially if you're a Marvel or Iron Man fan. I just hope Amazon actually take a look at the graphics and make them on-par with a tablet of similar size, especially for the Fire HD.
0Comment| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This game is awesome, GET IT NOW, you will definitely enjoy the game
, You do need a lot of spare memory though
on 11 May 2013
It is the coolest game ever in the world I totally recommend it to others totally worth the time u need to get it