5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Great gilet! Really well made, lots of padding and fits very nicely true to size. I've worn it every time I've left the house since it arrived.

Great service as well. It arrived early and was well packaged.

Overall very pleased with my purchase.
Published 21 months ago by Heather Hilliard

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Gilet
I would say it is great, but the pockets are way too small. you can hardly get your hands in them let alone put anything in there and expect it to stay put. It also has no inside safety pocket or any other sort of zipped pocket for keys whilst dog walking etc.

Published 3 months ago by Lucy H

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 April 2013

Great service as well. It arrived early and was well packaged.

Overall very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gilet, 18 Aug. 2013
Gilet was lovely but just too big for me, I would say quite a generous sizing which I think quite unusual for Joules clothing I usually buy size 12 in their products, colour was lovely nice and warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning colour & lovely weight., 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Joules Higham Gilet - Raspberry
I did love this gilet but unfortunately it was too small to wear over sweaters, so had to be returned. I would recommend ordering a size up as Joules does tend to be a little on the "close" side.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Gilet, 4 Oct. 2014

It is smart though and will keep me warm. I was gong to send it back but really ran out of time to do so. Like the pretty inner bright patterned lining.

I think the main problem is no room for anything let alone trying to keep your hands warm once it gets colder

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it just what I wanted, 28 Jun. 2014
Just the thing brought it for my trendy 89 year old mother for her birthday she loved it just to keep the chill out

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 11 Jun. 2014
I would recommend this product, I bought it for my daughter for her birthday as I already have one similar, she was delighted with it. Fits well and colour as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 9 Jun. 2014
good service from provider, not so from the post office though, who decided on delivering the parcel, we were not at home, which we were as we are a farm, so were several staff members. I had to wait several days before I could get to the main post office to collect my jacket and its a 20 mile round trip. Nice one parcel force!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend. as expected from Joules well made and good quality,
fits nice and keeps you warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gilet, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Joules Higham Gilet - Raspberry
Lovely pink and a great gilet. Very thick and warm and true to sizing. Have not washed it yet so cannot judge that aspect.
Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gilet, fitted perfectly, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Joules Higham Gilet - Raspberry
I bought this as a present, the receiver loved it and has worn it lots. I ordered the wrong size and the service to exchange was exceptionally efficient and staff pleasant and helpful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›