5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!!
Loved this second book!! Didn't want to put it down just like the first one (which my sister read in a day because it was THAT good!)
Published 7 months ago by simone raby

3.0 out of 5 stars Agonizing and emotionally draining through the end...
Published 13 months ago by Writer Geek

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!!, 30 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Alana Bites Back - Book 3 (My Man's Best Friend series) (Kindle Edition)
I ordered the first book down while on holiday via kindle I read it in a few hours as couldn't put it doally good stown ad then dashed of to the nearest hot spot to order the the other two
really good story line will definitely order from this author again

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic!!!!, 21 Feb 2014
Again I read this exciting: thrilling novel in 24 hours. I couldn't put my kindle down and on occasions I almost threw my kindle as I was so into the book! It would really make a fantastic film. Part one two and three were fantastic!!!! Loved them

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Dec 2013
Absolutely loved all three books. Excellent story line and very well written. A page turner that I could put down I would definitely recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 28 Nov 2013
The book was so good 1,2,&3 couldn't put them down every chapter was a cliff hanger and you had to continue to see what happen next Alana what a woman would do anything to get what she wants

3.0 out of 5 stars Agonizing and emotionally draining through the end..., 11 Nov 2013
I have read so many books that had taken me through a roller coaster ride, the kind that have taken all of us I'm sure, through series of highs and lows. But this one? this one is the mother of all, it's the Montezuma of all roller coaster ride, the granddaddy of all... it's that freaking kind of high that pulls you down. No matter how high you think you are, you never get any self satisfaction. You get feeling so anxious, angry and so let down because Todd and Kai have erred again. This is probably just an awakening to show how frail ones resolve is, it proves the saying "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak". Both Kai and Todd are a good example of how true that saying is and more...frail and weak both in flesh and spirit. This two should have never gotten back together, their attraction and sex is mediocre, no strong bond either except for their son. Maybe some of us may think this last book is a triumph. Ironically, that is so far from the truth, to me real triumph is not merely an ultimate result of any circumstance but rather, something we work steadfastly so hard for to achieve.

Kai who is to be blamed just as much as Todd, runs the opposite and succumbs to her weakness whenever things go wrong. And milk sop and namby-pamby pushover Todd who is such an invertebrate when it comes to devious Alana, I get so frustrated I wanna sucker punch him at times. To say Todd and Alana suits each other is an understatement; Todd is a weakling and Alana is manipulative, they truly complement each other and they have a past together. Besides, their attraction and sex is so hot and thrilling Todd wouldn't be able to stop if you put a gun to his head. Heck he's even fantasizing about Alana when he jerked off in the shower while his wife is in the next room.

Todd and Kai both been put through a lot of misfortune, heartache, cheating and betrayal and some elation and satisfaction on the first and second book ( My Man's Best Friend and Kai's Aftermath, which were both so good ) but enough already! I wanted this to be a real victory, after all, they've both have suffered enough. I want this to be a real celebration, where the two of them should have bonded together as real husband and wife, played Alana and beat her in her own game. Instead they both fall victims to her manipulations. In the end, ( and I won't give any spoiler, you've got to read this ) after all that happened and from Todd's own perspective....sadly, Alana is the still the victor!

5.0 out of 5 stars My man's best friend, 3 Oct 2013
I was so engrossed with these books I felt like I was experiencing the stories loved them would like more from this Author

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 30 Sep 2013
I had to buy this book after reading the first and second one. Very interesting you would what to know what happened at the end

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 29 May 2013
Twist to the ending and happy as a result, I was eager to know how it all turned out, a good read for all the books book 123. Well done K.Elle Collier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alana is an absolute psycho, 4 May 2013
bought the book on the day it came out, couldn't wait to see what Alana did next, although she did frustrate me at times with her psychotic behaviour