5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
Does and excellent job of charging other battery gadgets such as mobiles phones and even a small video camera. I wouldn't rely too much on the solar charging aspect in Britain but it does work and tops up the battery if left in those odd days of sunshine. The capacity it high too, enough to regular use every day.
Published 17 months ago by Rob

I went camping with my University at a music festival we were sound engineering, and knowing my phone doesn't hold the charge for long I bought this.

Published 5 months ago by Adam F.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Opteka BP-SC6000 Ultra High Capacity (6000mAh) Backup Battery Solar Charger with Faster Charging EcoPanel (2013 Model) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gadget really chuffed..., 7 May 2014
Excellent gadget........well worth the money. I charged the unit from the mains and used it for walking as the iphone has a crap battery life. This unit was great. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 May 2014
I bought this for charging up my iphone and my Tablet whilst on holiday, I had one before of a different make and I just left it on the sunbed as I read the Tablet, unfortunately it partly melted in the sun, so beware. I like this one better as it is smaller than the previous one and slips easily into a pocket, it comes with decent instructions but is so simple it is self explanatory.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good battery charger, but solar panel takes ages to charge, not good if camping., 22 Jun 2014

It charged my phone twice and half again in 4 days, but the solar panel takes 28 hours to fully charge in direct sunlight, I've had it stuck on my window shelf for 2 weeks, and it's still saying only 10% charge.

Good for a phone battery, not for a solar panel re-charger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good capacity if a little slow to charge in the sun., 26 May 2014
Needs good direct sunlight to charge effectively. Fairly fast under USB charging. Good capacity for A Nexus 7 and phone recharge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 1 Aug 2014
GE Eales (UK Derbys) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly does what it says it does charges better from electric than it does from full sun

4.0 out of 5 stars bom, 17 July 2014